The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Received my first pay check today from doing actual work! I can't even describe how awesome it is to receive a check from an EMPLOYER, and not from the unemployment office! Certainly was a sight for sore eyes after a year.

Received my first pay check today from doing actual work! I can't even describe how awesome it is to receive a check from an EMPLOYER, and not from the unemployment office! Certainly was a sight for sore eyes after a year.
Sweet!!
I was looking for work for six months after retiring from the Air Force. (didn't think that would happen!)
Sure was nice to get that first check.

Congrats!

Congrats Buddy:

tumblr_ktuycoKMgS1qzma4ho1_500.jpg

way to go Jeff I know that has to feel good

THAT is a great HHJJ dude, congrats!

Congrat's bro, there's nothing better than a nice hard earned pay check

Good for you, Jeff. I was recently there myself, it took time, but I had my foot in the door. From not turning down short term work to now being full-time. Have yourself a great weekend.

Congrats Jeff!

hahaha. My neighbor is a PE teacher. She is maybe the happiest person I've ever met.

hahaha. My neighbor is a PE teacher. She is maybe the happiest person I've ever met.

I can see why! My GF (fiancé really but I hate that word) is a PE teacher, it takes a while to find a PE job so she is just subbing now too.

A couple fellow teachers, including an English teacher, saw the latest review and read it. All were really impressed, very cool to get an English teachers approval! HA!!!

That makes me smile. It's only going to get better too.

Thanks buddy. I'm #TeamTHP. My wedges say so!

That makes me smile. It's only going to get better too.
They caught me in the teachers lounge between last hour, I guess they saw the link on my FB. Made me feel really good, I won't lie.

You're exactly right though. It really and truly is.

Looks like the long drawn out process of me getting my substitute teaching certification is drawing to its conclusion. I should be certified and able to sub by the beginning of 2013. Phew, glad this is almost over. I needed a change.

Looks like the long drawn out process of me getting my substitute teaching certification is drawing to its conclusion. I should be certified and able to sub by the beginning of 2013. Phew, glad this is almost over. I needed a change.

Good deal JN! FWIW you could sub for me anytime. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back