Day 3 Prize - Cleveland 588 RTX Wedges Two Winners

Best of luck tonight fellas!

Good luck all! I'd love me some Cleveland wedges to match my Cleveland driver, woods and hybrids.

I think I actually did the entry correctly today as I see that you also need to comment on the FB page of the prize sponsor. Didn't do that yesterday.

Thanks for mentioning that. I knew I had to do that and forgot still!

My wedge game is weak! Hopefully I can get me some RTX wedges

Looking forward to tonight. Gonna be some happy people tonight. Hope I am one of them.

Good luck tonight everyone!!

Hope I did this right today and entered correctly. I'm like a kid in a candy store looking at these Cleveland 588 RTX wedges!

I'm in and crossing fingers!

Nice, thanks for the chance!!

The anticipation is killer! Counting down!

I'm just going to say whomever wins is going to love these things, not just based on excitement and winning a contest but the fact that these things rock!

I'm confused as to when the proper time to sign up for these wedges was. I've seen entries from both the 3rd and today the 4th. I entered on both days to cover my bases. Just wanting to know for sure so I'm in sync the rest of the way. So many awesome prizes to make a mistake and miss out on.

I like how THP does up the Holidays!

I have been signing up on the day the prize is to be given away, better safe than sorry is my motto.

Little lest than an hour until we have some happy folks here, good luck everyone.

Would love to play Cleveland wedges. Would be better than my mix of Ping, Nickent, Solus and Mizuna wedges I play depending on conditions.

Less than 2 hours to go, great prize, more forgiving wedges with spin...yes please

I'm confused as to when the proper time to sign up for these wedges was. I've seen entries from both the 3rd and today the 4th. I entered on both days to cover my bases. Just wanting to know for sure so I'm in sync the rest of the way. So many awesome prizes to make a mistake and miss out on.

I like how THP does up the Holidays!

I have been signing up on the day the prize is to be given away, better safe than sorry is my motto.

Little lest than an hour until we have some happy folks here, good luck everyone.

The contest started on the 2nd. Sunday. That was day 1 of the event. Yesterday was day 2 and today is day 3. Each night at 8pm we announce the winners. Then we start a new thread for the next day.

I'm more ready than a frog in a fly eating contest :bananadance:

More short game please, thanks THP and Cleveland Golf!

Crossing my fingers!

Another big night on :thp: going for some awesome :cleveland: wedges !

Looking forward to seeing which 2 lucky THP'ers win these wedges and hopefully joins us in the review thread!!

Back