2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Use a regular D, the Hackers H, dot the I with the CG logo, and do the rest of the letters in green? This one is tough

Look at mr. Artsy over there taking over.

Edit: He is on JakeNation, not ChunkyMonkey..

Ah crap, that won't work then. This is hard One T

Chunky is a great captain. That was decided before the first tee shot was hit last year.

Chunky was probably a sick captain but his reign will end in a short time to Captain Eagle.
Was? The dude did win the Morgan Cup on a Sunday comeback of all comebacks. Think we can remove the was and replace that with is. Credit is due to the man!

Was? The dude did win the Morgan Cup on a Sunday comeback of all comebacks. Think we can remove the was and replace that with is. Credit is due to the man!

Yes it is, I can promise not too many people saw that comeback coming

I need some help on Dhills avatar....ideas

dhill.png

I think you are on to something here, I like the dhi combo. Check out if there's any help from srixon logo, or then Cleveland / Srixon logo combo...they could work as the double L?

Very nice Freddie and I totally agree with everything you have said! What a difference a year makes right?! When you put in the hard work and effort and really spend some time doing it right, makes the journey in getting here all that much special.

I have another angle I want to share with everyone and that's the angle of the hopefuls that put in their application this year and were not selected. It hurts and I've been there. I've had numerous discussions with guys during the video making process, during the selections and the aftermath and know exactly what was going through their mind. In reflecting over last year MC, it took awhile to see the exciting posts that the MC'ers made saying how awesome the ride was going to be or how they just got in new equipment and this is so great. Yea, Yea. Great for them but not for the rest of us THP'ers, right? WRONG.

I got rid of that way of thinking very quickly and learned to enjoy it from the outside looking in. A few of the MC'ers brought me in to the MC family and I got to share what they were experiencing and going through but that was because I made myself available to watch and learn through them. I really encourage you guys that have hopes of submitting your entry in next year (of course fingers crossed for next years MC!) to grab on to one of the MC'ers that you know or from your area and learn the process of this event with them. I'm with Team DOTCOM and Team Callaway but I am more than willing to form another team with the rest of you that want to support this event with me.
Well said Nate, if you don't mind me asking, what were the things that really drew you in from the outside? I guess what I'm looking for is hints or tips on what I can do to keep the entire THP community involved and connected.

Really cool from Callaway! Love it!

Well said Nate, if you don't mind me asking, what were the things that really drew you in from the outside? I guess what I'm looking for is hints or tips on what I can do to keep the entire THP community involved and connected.

From a fellow outsider, I saw Nate get really engaged in the MC as his friendship with Cookie grew. I became more interested in following along as the participants pondered their gear, talked about their progress, etc. My plan is to just be open and honest about my progress. If I am stuck on a decision, I plan to ask those who have or tested that product in the past. Struggling with my irons, I plan on asking for help.

Dude we will play a ton and talk about all this. PM me whenever you need

Geez sounds like I sucked as a Captain

Looking forward to it. And you know the winning skipper always take a lot of heat. But your boys have your back for sure!

For Cobra Staffers, we will have an announcement tomorrow in the form of what golf ball you will be playing for the Morgan Cup tomorrow.

For Cobra Staffers, we will have an announcement tomorrow in the form of what golf ball you will be playing for the Morgan Cup tomorrow.

YES!!!! Looking forward to this.

cool news, time for everyone to update all their fancy new avatars/sigs!

Awesome! Looking forward to hearing more!

Man. First a putter cover and now you guys get golf balls too. What is this nonsense! Haha

Good times, I know that something they've been wondering about.

YES!!!! Looking forward to this.
Cough, cough...ugh I'm to sick to listen to your thoughts on what ball it might be tonight.:banghead:
haha j/k very cool!!

That will be awesome to hear. Any speculation on a ball company anyone?

I bet that got a few people excited!

That is awesome, I can't wait to hear what's in store!!!

Very interesting indeed. i'd take a stab at them being Puma orange :D

I'll definitely be tuning into this

Was thinking about this today. Can't wait to see what the announcement is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back