Guilty Pleasure - Food

Thin Mints, Oreos, chocolate covered pretzels... Look up for a minute and I've eaten the whole sleeve/bag

I actually hate this thread. Might have to make me up an ice cream.

They're good man, nice and light with hardly any grease.

Dude, they have baked chips too. I'm going to have to order some I think.

Fried Anything!

BBQ and the sides that come with it.

Pulled pork, brisket, any of it really.

These crab potato chips have intrigued me thanks to Trout, I'm going to order some.

Hot wings, specifically super hot wings, preferably boneless haha

Being diabetic, I have to watch what I eat, but when I want to really indulge myself, I head for Cinnabon and grab the biggest roll I can find.
Then I shoot up with the insulin.

I've done exactly that. Being diabetic sucks but I do indulge on occasion and shoot up a little after. This also includes; blizzard shakes from DQ, Oreos!, M&Ms, cheesecake.........

Everything in this thread. I eat like a pig.

Any kind of chocolate.

Pasta. I could eat it everyday and still crave it.

White Cheddar Cheez-Its. I love those damn things. Haven't had one in months. That might be my one guilty food item for the week. Or next week. Panda Express Orange Chicken is also calling.

I'm just going to pick one of many. A fried Chicken with cream gravy and biscuits, butter and honey plus some fried vegetables and mashed potatoes .

Also about a gallon of sweet tea to drink.

Then vanilla ice cream melting over hot pie. (apple, peach, blackberry, whatever is in season)

I am a healthy eater and do not have a sweet tooth. With that said, when I am craving something (usually after a night of drinking), it is beef. Any version of it, and lots of it. Just last weekend the 3am bars closed. Some knuckleheads I was with went to Taco Bell. The smart ones came back to my place and I fired up the grill. Rib eyes for everybody!!

Love BBQ meat of any kind...........but its hard to beat good chicken wings (and not those wussy boneless or chicken chunks...yech!!)

I am a healthy eater and do not have a sweet tooth. With that said, when I am craving something (usually after a night of drinking), it is beef. Any version of it, and lots of it. Just last weekend the 3am bars closed. Some knuckleheads I was with went to Taco Bell. The smart ones came back to my place and I fired up the grill. Rib eyes for everybody!!

I'm partying with you!

White Cheddar Cheez-Its. I love those damn things. Haven't had one in months. That might be my one guilty food item for the week. Or next week. Panda Express Orange Chicken is also calling.

You ever had the tobasco Cheez Its? Just as awesome

Mine is just about anything sweet, but especially a good coconut pie, red velvet cake, or german chocolate cake. I don't know that I've found any kind of dessert that I won't eat, though. I do want to thank you for starting this thread, JB. I just got off the treadmill a few minutes ago, and now I'm going to find something non healthy to eat now that this is in my head.

Pizza, sushi, french fries, creamsicle ice cream.

Cheesecake, I love it way too much!

You ever had the tobasco Cheez Its? Just as awesome

Yes. And Yes, they are awesome. For pure guilty pleasure though, gimme a back of those white cheddar bad boys.

I have so many guilty pleasures, I love food, but pasta is my all time comfort food. I can always be in the mood for a steaming hot bowl of pasta, emphasis on hot, I hate cold pasta.

She speaks the truth!!

Whataburger's honey butter chicken biscuit. Also, warm glazed donuts and kolaches.

Back