Its like you are speaking Russian to me right now. I have no idea what a player card is, and what they are used for.

It's a gamer nerd term for avatar

Haven't played for a while. Thinking about going stealth for a couple of classes. What's the best setup for using a silencer? Gun & perks?

They took away my Crimsen DLC that I got when it was going out for free... dicks

The servers for this game are remarkably pathetic.

Three straight games at 2 bars despite having excellent connection on a high speed provider. Get over yourself Treyarch, you're garbage.

Three straight games at 2 bars despite having excellent connection on a high speed provider. Get over yourself Treyarch, you're garbage.

I'm good on PSN. weird.

I get new internet in Saturday. It's a 50 meg line we'll see how thag does. Doubt it will help.

haha dude, I hope it does. You've been getting screwed big time by connection lately.

Bad things are going to happen to you. Can't even describe.

Most fun I have ever had playing COD. MWard rage was epic. MikeDean is amazingly awesome when his wife isnt home ...haha

Most fun I have ever had playing COD. MWard rage was epic. MikeDean is amazingly awesome when his wife isnt home ...haha

They need a mini square map to allow for madness like that. Running across the map was tiring.

MikeDean found a bag of chips and I'm pretty sure ate the chips and the bag in 15 seconds

They need a mini square map to allow for madness like that. Running across the map was tiring.

I wonder if the ship map would be better? It's easier to run to the middle instead of all the way across the map. Also, I hate you and I'm going to throw a tomahawk at you when you come to FL :)

I wonder if the ship map would be better? It's easier to run to the middle instead of all the way across the map. Also, I hate you and I'm going to throw a tomahawk at you when you come to FL :)

hahaha dude, no! To both.

Man, I'm glad that I wasn't on tonight. Sounds like the poo hit the fan.

I'm just about done with Blops. I'm caving Covenant Elite's heads in on Halo Reach right now. So much more fun. Don't know when I'll be back.

I'm just about done with Blops. I'm caving Covenant Elite's heads in on Halo Reach right now. So much more fun. Don't know when I'll be back.

Black Ops sucks but its not Halo bad.

MikeDean found a bag of chips and I'm pretty sure ate the chips and the bag in 15 seconds]

Wrong, I wasnt eating while playing last night, pantry is pretty thin without the wife around lol

Im going to tomahawk you in the face in 9 days

Dev drop-knifing was the funniest thing Ive ever seen, I havent laughed that hard in awhile

You have to remember Deano, that right before Dev drop-knifed me, mward tried to do the same, flopped on his belly and I stabbed him in the back of the head....I was in tears after that happened. Most fun I've had playing Blops.

Black Ops sucks but its not Halo bad.

Guess I am not missing much?

There were quite a few moments where I couldnt see the screen through the tears of laughter.

You have to remember Deano, that right before Dev drop-knifed me, mward tried to do the same, flopped on his belly and I stabbed him in the back of the head....I was in tears after that happened. Most fun I've had playing Blops.

I hated the tomahawk, I was terrible at it, it was great seeing guys hover around the basketball court then charge with the knives

stupid me didnt know you could roll with 2 knives til way late in the game

The original game on the boat was good too!

The atmosphere is amazing thats why I keep playing but the game itself has too many flaws. I prefer the Modern Warfares but the company makes this game worth playing. There are some hysterical moments.

It feels like I'm talking to dudes I have known for years.

Its getting better, the servers havent been that bad this week

The laughs are well worth it though

If anyone likes Zombies, I really do reccomend buying the Season Pass to get Nuketown Zombies. I havent even touched multiplayer in 2 days. It might be the best of the Zombie maps thus far in terms of a challenge.

I do agree that the servers are lacking, and something Treyarch is pretty notorious for, but the pick 10 system and the balance of most of these guns really makes this game enjoyable to me.

Back