Contest Winners Thread

Sweet berty, hope they serve you well!

Berty looking good! Nice pics and I feel your excitement :blob:

Nice looking sticks, Berty. Congrats!

That's so awesome berty! Congrats again man, enjoy the new sticks!!

Sick! Awesome stuff Berty, enjoy them!

Beautiful sticks bro!! Enjoy the heck out of them!

I love shiny new sticks!
Congrats man, looking forward to hearing your thoughts.
Derek

Sweet berty, hope they serve you well!

Berty looking good! Nice pics and I feel your excitement :blob:

Great set of sticks there berty. Congrats again.

Nice looking sticks, Berty. Congrats!

Thanks everyone! Can't believe how fast JB & GG got them to me too! Yesterday was cold and windy - cant wait to get these into some nicer conditions!

Congrats on the new sticks berty!

Recieved my new Cleveland 588 RTX CB wedges yesterday! I second guessed myself when ordering from Cleveland and picked out some black pearls in 50/54/58 degree lofts. Of course I triple guessed myself when I recieved them and wanted the satin finish (doh!). Luckily I have a good relationship with a local shop and they allowed me to trade my BP's in for the satin finish.

7u9e4yze.jpg

They were out of the 50* in the satin finish so its on its way from cleveland to the store but I wanted to get these pictures up along with a HUGE thanks to THP and Cleveland for putting on the holiday cheer contest!

Nice wedges! Those look very sweet! Hope they treat you well.

Those are some nice looking wedges!

Nice wedges! Those look very sweet! Hope they treat you well.

Those are some nice looking wedges!

I'm glad I switched to the satin finish. I love the way the BP looks all fresh and new, but know I would have regretted it when it wears. These will fit in perfectly with my satin VR Pro's! Will get another pic up with the full bag once the 50* arrives.

A lot of holiday cheer in this thread! Thanks for the pictures and congrats to all.

I'm glad I switched to the satin finish. I love the way the BP looks all fresh and new, but know I would have regretted it when it wears. These will fit in perfectly with my satin VR Pro's! Will get another pic up with the full bag once the 50* arrives.

I actually don't mind the look of the BP when it starts to fade. My cleveland wedges now are all BP and have some wear on them. That being said, I REALLY like the look of that satin finish.

Just catching up over the last couple of days, nice wins of tickets, wedges and some awesome iron sets by my THP friends. Congrats again to all of you winners.

Here we go THP family! So excited to try these on. It's raining pretty hard in MD right now. Tempted to put these on and test this 2 yr waterproof warranty :laugh:. Thank you again THP and Ashworth golf. Christmas came early for me this year. Very happy to have found this place.
IMAG0373.jpg
IMAG0374.jpg

IMAG0376.jpg
IMAG0375.jpg

IMAG0377.jpg

Look great murse. And we are happy to have you.

Those look awesome man! Congrats!

I really like the look of those more and more each time I see them.

Very awesome that guys 12 Days of Cheer wins are starting to show up. Happy Holiday's indeed.

Those shoes look so, so good.

They look great Murse! Hope you enjoy them

Berty those sticks are sweet! Congrats dude. M you are OCD with changing your finish. Lol

Great looking treads, look comfy!

Nice stuff, guys.

That is some great suff guys.....I am happy for you all but I am especially happy for OG. OG, we have never met but I can tell from what I read and hear, that you are a fine man. Thanks and congrats!!

Congrats murse! Those shoes are really nice. I'm tempted to pick up a pair for myself.

congratz and nice shoes. but i wouldnt wear um yet as you said. Because then they'll get all dirty and you wont be able to sleep with um.LOL

Back