@justinkittle

Has anyone created a Twitter “List” of THP members yet (on Twitter)? A List of THPers would make following other people who frequent the board as easy as following the List.
If anyone doesn’t understand what I’m talking about; go to my twitter profile (@glennQNYC) and you will see I have a handful of public lists that anyone can follow. I would (/will) create a THP list… But I’m thinking it might make more sense if someone affiliated with THP creates the list.

I have a significant list on mine @Dance_Business

Android by choice.

I have gotten DM Spam from paulo, damaikis and wesscook today. Has anyone gotten one from me?

None from you Smalls but yes from D & Wess.

Not that these guys are sending it, but just letting them know it is happening!

Sorry dudes. Didn't even realize it. Got it fixed now.

I have gotten DM Spam from paulo, damaikis and wesscook today. Has anyone gotten one from me?

Yep, all three. One of them opened the link

I got one from all 3 as well.

dont open the link

Ya I eff'd up and opened the link like a dumb arse. My bad fellas. It's the first time I have ever been hacked and boy is it annoying! It made me paranoid, so I changed every online social media site password I had.

Explain how we were bitching about this. Looks like it was just talking about it to me.

Those scams are brutal. Good on you for bringing it up before anyone else gets suckered. If that's bitching, well... b*tch away Smalls! hah!

Ya I eff'd up and opened the link like a dumb arse. My bad fellas. It's the first time I have ever been hacked and boy is it annoying! It made me paranoid, so I changed every online social media site password I had.

It happens dude, no need to apologize. It's a routine deal on Twitter, so it's bound to happen at some point and time. I get a "link" DM from someone at least once or twice a month it seems.

I guess I need to start using mine more what with all the banter I miss out on. Plus, its a good tool to piss people off apparently. I'm in!

It happens dude, no need to apologize. It's a routine deal on Twitter, so it's bound to happen at some point and time. I get a "link" DM from someone at least once or twice a month it seems.

It's just annoying. I don't like when I get careless with my personal crap. The last thing I want to happen is have it lead to identity theft or what not.

It's just annoying. I don't like when I get careless with my personal crap. The last thing I want to happen is have it lead to identity theft or what not.

Yeah, I hear ya' man. I'm pretty skeptical of just about anything that comes over the social networks anymore.

Bringing Jake-Nation values to Twitter? Perhaps. Perhaps.

You would right in with us. Were like a Twitter biker gang or something. We even have leather jackets with our names on them and stuff.

Fully agree with Jeff. Twitter is a lot of fun whether youre talking to THPers or just watching people lose their $#1T during sports..... :)

You would right in with us. Were like a Twitter biker gang or something. We even have leather jackets with our names on them and stuff.

Jake nation doesn't need our names on jackets. Mofos see us coming and get out if the way

Back