The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to think it mattered a ton, but now it's just a chance to avoid the drunkards on the road haha

We are the same way. In my younger days I always made a big deal out of New Years, with lots of partying, now a quiet night at home sounds perfect. Maybe a bottle of bubbly and my family, that's all I need.

Staying home with my wife and baby. Couldnt be happier. Wife and baby will of course be sleeping by 9:30 so it will turn into, THP, beer, couch.

We are the same way. In my younger days I always made a big deal out of New Years, with lots of partying, now a quiet night at home sounds perfect. Maybe a bottle of bubbly and my family, that's all I need.
Drinking Hurricanes FTW!!!

haha, sorry Smalls! Tell me you're at least getting a great meal today... At a special place..

We are having prime rib here! No Chipotle.

Bubbly sounds fun! Buying a ticket to a bar? Mmmmmmmno. hah! I'm sure the dogs appreciate your decision making.

Staying home with my wife and baby. Couldnt be happier. Wife and baby will of course be sleeping by 9:30 so it will turn into, THP, beer, couch.

Replace beer, with rum... Sounds like my plans!

Rum sounds like a great plan.

I have a nice bottle of domincan rum my friend brought me back from the DR. Gonna crack it open tonight and live it up a little...haha

We've kept it on the quieter side for 5 or 6 years now. Just us and one other couple hanging out, watching movies and sometimes the gals watch movies and the guys play video games.
Knock back dinner and a few beers and there's nothing better.

And blopping!

I like that I am wearing the purple Sligo THP shirt at work.

I cannot wait for tonight. It is going to be a freaking blast!

We are the same way. In my younger days I always made a big deal out of New Years, with lots of partying, now a quiet night at home sounds perfect. Maybe a bottle of bubbly and my kick ass Duke and Ellie....and maybe JB too, that's all I need.
Had to tidy that one up a bit for you GG. Hehehe
I cannot wait for tonight. It is going to be a freaking blast!
I remember back when New Years was a big deal to me. Man there was some craziness that happened down by the river, its amazing no one ever got hurt looking back.

Had to tidy that one up a bit for you GG. Hehehe

I remember back when New Years was a big deal to me. Man there was some craziness that happened down by the river, its amazing no one ever got hurt looking back.

I'll be honest I don't really care about NYE, for me it's just a night to go out and have a ton of fun. Haha.

Me and the g/f went out last year. Thought she was going to throwdown with some chick who yelled "hey Hottie" at us. She thought she was talking to me, I told her non-sense, that she was talking to her. We are staying in this year, mainly because she has to work tomorrow..lol

So my cousin just posted some pics to FB from a Christmas party. My daughter blows my mind.

Spoiler
542249_998095872561_857249411_n.jpg

528722_998095857591_1221181378_n.jpg

603249_998095947411_1106184338_n.jpg

How can I ever say no to that?

I have a nice bottle of domincan rum my friend brought me back from the DR. Gonna crack it open tonight and live it up a little...haha

Ooh.... What kind?

I'll be honest I don't really care about NYE, for me it's just a night to go out and have a ton of fun. Haha.
That was me too dude, tooooooooo much fun. I save that for the annual coaches clinic and THP functions now.

And when my sister is a terrible influence and causes me to THP randomly while consuming copious amounts of free beverages. Of course.
So my cousin just posted some pics to FB from a Christmas party. My daughter blows my mind.

Spoiler
542249_998095872561_857249411_n.jpg

528722_998095857591_1221181378_n.jpg

603249_998095947411_1106184338_n.jpg

How can I ever say no to that?

That is one adorable little girl dude. I think she'd have anyone wrapped around her finger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back