The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
40s? Are you back in Tally?

You rock JR.

Thank you, Sir, you guys as well. No adult beverages for me tonight. I haven't drank the last 6 New Years and always volunteer my services as a DD instead. Might have to get the parents home as well as some others later tonight.

40s? Are you back in Tally?

45min drive to GA, not that we both know that. I stocked up on a few on the Gray,GA exit. In honor of OG of course hehe

I used to drink on New Years.

I doubt OG will be making any arm wrestling challenges this year. That was always a clue he had been in the bottle. He wanted to arm wrestle everyone!

All the newbies will not have a clue what ya talking about sweety, besides I have always flown under the radar with my shy and with drawn self :rolleyes:

All the newbies will not have a clue what ya talking about sweety, besides I have always flown under the radar with my shy and with drawn self :rolleyes:

This just made me laugh out loud.

45min drive to GA, not that we both know that. I stocked up on a few on the Gray,GA exit. In honor of OG of course hehe

Dude you should have come on by the house! Wait, I don't live in Gray anymore :bulgy-eyes:

What a long day. Pressure washed the back porch, then rescreened it, put down a new outdoor rug, repainted some outdoor furniture, and then hit up the storage unit with some stuff we needed to put in storage. Long day.

What a long day. Pressure washed the back porch, then rescreened it, put down a new outdoor rug, repainted some outdoor furniture, and then hit up the storage unit with some stuff we needed to put in storage. Long day.

Dang, that just sounds tiring, get ur drank on beags!

Dude you should have come on by the house! Wait, I don't live in Gray anymore :bulgy-eyes:

I know, I was excited and then immediately disappointed. In your and Kelly's honor..

yqaqatas.jpg

That's quite the honey do list

So, yeah, THP's first brain teaser has smoking rolling off the brain. That was pretty tough out of the gate. LOL.

I am a quote master. :D

I am so much better at words with friends.

I am a lyrical gangsta!

Here comes the hotstepper, murderer
I'm the lyrical gangster, murderer
Big up the crew in-a de area, murderer
Still love you like that, murderer

Here comes the hotstepper, murderer
I'm the lyrical gangster, murderer
Big up the crew in-a de area, murderer
Still love you like that, murderer

If you honestly knew that without looking it up, I nominate you for a Grammy and an AMA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back