Prayers & Thoughts for my Mom Please

So sorry to hear this Mary, your mom and your family are at the top of my prayer list right now. God bless!

Mom has had a major set-back.

Came in this AM and found out that Mom had to go way up on her O2 levels over night. We're back up to 75 from 50. Given her condition, this is major. Next step would be a trach and Mom specifically says no to this in living will.

Next 24 hrs are critical again for us as she will have been on the ventilator for one week today.

Please keep us in your prayers & thoughts. Thank you

I'm praying for your Mom today Mary. For you and your family as well.

Sorry, Mary. Thinking of you all.
tapt

Very sorry to hear, Mary. Keeping you and your family in my thoughts.

Good karma your way. Hoping things go well.

Sorry to hear things are up and down. Still praying!

Mary, I pray everything goes well in the next day! I hope your mom keeps fighting.

Mom update:
After a rebound late yesterday afternoon, we are not doing so well again.

I have requested that a meeting with all her doctors be arranged as we are nearing two weeks in ICU and my mother has a living will that as her medical power of attorney I need to make sure while we give my mom absolutely EVERY opportunity to recover that we keep her wishes in mind.

Obviously as her daughter, this is not easy. The next day or two is going to be tough.

Thanks for you for continued prayers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mom update:

I have requested that a meeting with all her doctors be arranged as we are nearing two weeks in ICU and my mother has a living will that as her medical power of attorney I need to make sure while we give my mom absolutely EVERY opportunity to recover that we keep her wishes in mind.

Best of luck to you Mary.

We had the same thing with our mom back in 2003. Ultimately we went by her wishes. Be strong.

Oh Mary, I am sad to read of this turn in her recovery. My prayers are with you right now for strength and wisdom as you weigh your decisions.

Praying for you in this most difficult time.

Maybe it is Tapatalkl, maybe it isn't?!?!

Mom update:

Obviously as her daughter, this is not easy. The next day or two is going to be tough.

Thanks for you for continued prayers

God bless you Mary, those decisions are never easy. I wish you strength and comfort during the meeting.

It's a mighty burden you are carrying Mary - but I sense that you are more than strong enough to handle it. Continued best wishes for your mom!

Prayers are with you and family. I had the exact same thing to consider after my Mom had a severe stroke.

Hang in there Mary - your Mom is very lucky to have you looking out for her

May God bless you and your family with the strength to make it through this. I will keep your family in my constant thoughts and prayers. Remember God is always listening.

Continuing to pray you and the family Mary. May God continue to watch over you all.

TapAhoy!

Just updating this thread for Mary. I talked to her just a few minutes ago and she said her mother seems to have turned a corner on Wednesday. Her stats are stable, she's down on a need for oxygen, and they are starting to reduce how many drugs she needs. If all goes well over the weekend, they will begin to wean her from the ventilator.

She asked me to thank everyone for the thoughts and prayers during the past two weeks. They have been very important to her and her family and they appreciate it so much.

I asked her how her employer has been about all this and she said they have been wonderful. She is being allowed to work some from there and has been given work time. She even added that her and her dad played 9 holes of golf at Sam's Executive Golf Course and had a blast.

Thanks for the update, KellyBo. VERY glad to hear that Mary's mom is doing better. Prayers will continue for her and her entire family.

Best wishes for your mother, Mary. Glad to hear a corner has been turned.

Good to hear. Tell her we're still on board the prayer train.

Great to hear things might be better. So happy for everyone.

Thanks for the update...continued T&P

Back