What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks buddy! Plus 130% trade ins I got them for nothing. Running some great deals if your a lefty that's for sure. Now to wait for the Rbladez and some warm weather

TapaTalk from the iPhone

No doubt about it. I picked up a Cleveland Classic + a 25 gift card for $67 shipped from them.

No doubt about it. I picked up a Cleveland Classic + a 25 gift card for $67 shipped from them.

That's an awesome deal. I am now pondering some stuff, most notably a new hybrid to mess around with. I hit the baffler at the PGA store and actually liked it quite a bit so I may snag one

TapaTalk from the iPhone

54-58 ponder complete. Bought the 588s in Satin.

Globalgolf doing 35% off lefty used so got them in mint for 49 bucks a piece.. they will look brand new.

Excited to say the least

Yes!!! Bring on the Cleveland takeover! heh

Nice acquisition man. Can't wait to hear how they work for you.

That's an awesome deal. I am now pondering some stuff, most notably a new hybrid to mess around with. I hit the baffler at the PGA store and actually liked it quite a bit so I may snag one

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Majority of the stuff in my bag as come from GlobalGolf "used". The Mint and excellent have always come still in the packaging.

Yes!!! Bring on the Cleveland takeover! heh

Nice acquisition man. Can't wait to hear how they work for you.

I have heard nothing but great things and took a few swings with one at the PGA store and really liked the weight of them.

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Dear god at those prices, TH. Way to go.

Dear god at those prices, TH. Way to go.

Thanks man. Since they are in excellent condition they will look brand new and will be unhit with maybe a couple scratches at most. I am very excited and like you said impossible to pass up at the price.

I have heard nothing but great things and took a few swings with one at the PGA store and really liked the weight of them.

TapaTalk from the iPhone

I really enjoyed my 588 wedge but just wasnt as versatile for me and my lousy game... I am sure you will love them.

Didn't buy it, but just got a PM from GG that she shipped my B. Asha today. THAT GIRL FAST! Thanks again, THP and Miyazaki! Can't wait to get that bad lad and put it in play.

Nice TH! I bet you'll love those wedges!

There's always a YMMV factor with buying what is essentially open-box stuff but every review I read says that the Club Glove bags are pretty tough. I'll follow up with a picture when it arrives.

Bag arrived today as predicted. The box was in pretty rough shape (but intact) but the bag inside looks like it's never been opened up so I'm quite happy with it. It looks like the box was opened and resealed.

Open the spoiler tag for pics of the sealed box as it was delivered, the opened box (with the bag inside still in its plastic wrap) and the bag in its still-folded state when unwrapped.

The Stiff Arm that I ordered (in the smaller box) was in like-new condition - still sealed in the plastic.

[ Edit/Update: It holds my Ogio Grom XX just fine. It's a snug fit but all is good. Ready to roll! ]

Spoiler

WP_000149.jpg

WP_000150.jpg

WP_000151.jpg

Last edited:
Bag arrived today as predicted. The box was in pretty rough shape (but intact) but the bag inside looks like it's never been opened up so I'm quite happy with it. It looks like the box was opened and resealed.

Open the spoiler tag for pics of the sealed box as it was delivered, the opened box (with the bag inside still in its plastic wrap) and the bag in its still-folded state when unwrapped.

The Stiff Arm that I ordered (in the smaller box) was in like-new condition - still sealed in the plastic.

Spoiler

WP_000149.jpg

WP_000150.jpg

WP_000151.jpg

I bought that travel case last year. Absolutely love it. It travels well and protects the sticks quite nicely.

Bought last week to go along with the set of amps I'm having built 55 degree BTR

remyhu7e.jpg

Nice buy Xarraan. Always liked the look of that wedge.

[ Edit/Update: It holds my Ogio Grom XX just fine. It's a snug fit but all is good. Ready to roll! ]

Spoiler

WP_000149.jpg

WP_000150.jpg

WP_000151.jpg

I found a DEAL on craigs. used once in mint cond. w/stiff arm 50 bucks to good to pass up nice bags....

It was a warranty exchange and upgrade but I ended up with a new Titleist lightweight 14 way divider stand bag. Black with red piping and white lettering. The Ogio had more bells and whistles but this is a very nice bag in its own right.

While at True Blue the other day, I picked up 2 caps, 3 ball markers & a towel. The caps, 1 ball marker and towel for me. 2 markers for my buddies.

722DC367-71B3-475E-A0A0-FB97995BCF85-2557-00000475537BBC8D-1.jpg

Always a good pickup there Jman. Do you play those all year or do you have a "winter ball"?

Always a good pickup there Jman. Do you play those all year or do you have a "winter ball"?

Playing the Q-stars now as well as some e6's for the winter. The RX's will come out once it gets into the 60's and up again.

Playing the Q-stars now as well as some e6's for the winter. The RX's will come out once it gets into the 60's and up again.

Very nice dude.

Picked up a sub 70 shirt and hat, first time I've bought anything from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back