The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand how a company "runs out of parts". You're a golf company. You make golf clubs. That's what you do. You should have more parts then you can imagine.

I got what they said was in stock. I need an inch added and lie up two. I'm a little ragey at the moment

adding an inch may make them play weaker. I dont know what I would do at this point. Canceling the order would be a priority

adding an inch may make them play weaker. I dont know what I would do at this point. Canceling the order would be a priority

I'd probably cancel the order and take my business to a different company.

I don't understand how a company "runs out of parts". You're a golf company. You make golf clubs. That's what you do. You should have more parts then you can imagine.

Same thing happened to me with my Ci11s. I ended up canceling them, ordering from global golf, and getting them adjusted in KC.

Luckily TM had KBS shafts and LH Rbladez heads, and they should be here tomorrow

I'm talking to a csr via twitter DM now

I would contact Cobra directly.

IMHO it's all about Levi's from sears. $35 all day long for good quality denim.

You and i would get along. I love Nordstrom Rack. I can get my $200 jeans I love for $60 AND it's an easy in and out. No getting stuck in a mall.

Gotta love it when AC companies do shoddy work. Company said they cleaned an air handler. We brought our AC guy there for a second opinion. He opens up the handler, the drain pan is nearly full and there's sludge all at the bottom of it. I feel bad for this seller cause he's about to hate us.

Watch out Chunky, someone is gunning for your position here.

I just had an argument with Siri, and she won :banghead:

My head hurts....I don't get frustrated too much but I'm there...

Well I'll have my issue fixed tomorrow. Cobra/Puma PR got ahold of me and wasn't happy about me being told to cancel my order

Well I'll have my issue fixed tomorrow. Cobra/Puma PR got ahold of me and wasn't happy about me being told to cancel my order

Cool hope it works out for you..

I feel ashamed by my own race when I get on Xbox live. It's laughable.

It can be comical at times. And other times it's just sad.

It's always "yo momma" this and "n word" that and "you f**got". Ridiculous.

I feel ashamed by my own race when I get on Xbox live. It's laughable.

Add youth in general to this rant. I always get some snot nosed s**t, 13 year old on PS3, talking trash and needing his ass beat with a rubber hose. Lol. I don't even have a mic, so I just sit here, alone, muttering curse words at my television.

Add youth in general to this rant. I always get some snot nosed s**t, 13 year old on PS3, talking trash and needing his ass beat with a rubber hose. Lol. I don't even have a mic, so I just sit here, alone, muttering curse words at my television.

Jeff, welcome to my daily world. Haha

I got fit for my ap2's last February and had only been playing I thing two full seasons before that, I have a fast tempo swing and a 6 iron swing speed in the mid to upper 90's. well the jack wagon at the local golf galaxy fit me with dynamic gold s300's and two degrees flat. After talking to other outfitters and reading online and using the shaft optimizer, I find out I should be swinging an x stiff shaft and the 2 degrees flat was a misread from to soft a shaft. Golf galaxy won't work with me so I am over $500 to get my irons set up for me the way they should have been in the first place!

So what do I do?
Sell them and start over for new set or have them the correct shafts and adjustments made?

I got fit for my ap2's last February and had only been playing I thing two full seasons before that, I have a fast tempo swing and a 6 iron swing speed in the mid to upper 90's. well the jack wagon at the local golf galaxy fit me with dynamic gold s300's and two degrees flat. After talking to other outfitters and reading online and using the shaft optimizer, I find out I should be swinging an x stiff shaft and the 2 degrees flat was a misread from to soft a shaft. Golf galaxy won't work with me so I am over $500 to get my irons set up for me the way they should have been in the first place!

So what do I do?
Sell them and start over for new set or have them the correct shafts and adjustments made?

Have you played with an x in your irons before? Real world testing and swinging in a store are very different.

Have you played with an x in your irons before? Real world testing and swinging in a store are very different.
My driver and 2 hybrid are both x and my friend plays x100 in his Calloway blades and I hit his blades more cons instant than my ap2's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back