The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
DFW weather tomorrow, sunny and 70 degrees. Tee time is at 12:45pm!

That's awesome. Supposed to hit 70* here this weekend. Can't wait to golf!

Good for you Nate, tomorrow it is going to be 76* here and I am playing 18 with Ole Gray, KellyBo and v.man. I am stinking up the course right now but I am absolutely stoked to be teeing it up with my good friends at 10:12, temp is supposed to be around 65* when we tee off. HHJJ.

That's awesome. Supposed to hit 70* here this weekend. Can't wait to golf!

Good for you Nate, tomorrow it is going to be 76* here and I am playing 18 with Ole Gray, KellyBo and v.man. I am stinking up the course right now but I am absolutely stoked to be teeing it up with my good friends at 10:12, temp is supposed to be around 65* when we tee off. HHJJ.
Good to see others are getting the weather break as well!

Lol....nope. I may just put the Vr PCs in the closet, she wouldn't know the difference.....kind of like all the shoes and bags she's "had for years".

I like the rationale.

Made an offer on another house last night. Really really hoping for this one to work out. It's a nice house for the money and its pretty much move in ready.

Hope it works out for you, I will be in the same boat in a month or so.

Two parts:

Last night wife got some possibly EXTREMELY good news that would pertain to our future and where we end up when she finishes residency. It would actually be the optimal situation.

Also, today, good/happy news on a bad day is my HHJJ, a swift kick today back on the right track that I needed to get.

Good to hear, that sounds like it is great for you two little lovebirds!

Good to hear, that sounds like it is great for you two little lovebirds!

Thanks Jesse, it really could be. It'd mean Oklahoma still, and I know that's not Florida HA! But, it could also mean some additional financial security whilst she's in residency, that could be huge for us. Lots could happen between now and then, but its promising.

Teeing off at 1 tomorrow afternoon, supposed to be close to 70. Of course Saturday thru next Thursday will be in the 40's..........

So, today has been an interesting one. From pissiness to a good THP pick-me-up and then a realization, so bear with me while I do what I do best, ramble.

Two years ago to the day I was in the midst of absolute turmoil and the unknown when the man I was coached by and was coaching for was fired. There was anger, unrest, spite, angst, all in my heart and it put me into a scary place in my life, it made me a callus and hollow person for a time until I saw the collateral damage it was having in my life with my own health and even my wife. I decided to make one of the hardest decisions I've ever made two years ago by walking away form the game I'd loved since I was 5 permanently, the game that literally kept me on the right track throughout my life. It was the best decision I have ever made in my life, new doors have opened, new paths have been found, life is what it was supposed to be. I've been outcast and judged for walking away even by those who basically raised me, but I'm finally happy and healthy. Life is good, it truly is.

Sorry to ramble, but I'm an emotional being and the realization of everything that has changed in two years is the biggest HHJJ I could possibly have right now.

Way to go jman, I'm a firm believer in things happen for a reason and I'm glad you are finding happiness on your New path

Good things happen to good people Jman. As long as internally you know you are doing the right thing, the world has a way of giving back. You are a great guy with a bright future.

JMan, it was obvious to hear it in your voice when you were telling me about all the when we golfed that it all worked for the best, albeit the situation at time. Nothing better than looking back on a situation and knowing it all worked out. Good stuff brotha.

Really awesome Jman, it's awesome to see that the tough decisions you made two years ago are bearing the fruit of happiness and content at this juncture in your life. It's inspirational to those of us that may face similar decisions going forward.

Work is slow.

So what has two thumbs and a three day weekend? This guy! :bananadance:

Thanks gents, it really is appreciated. This place and all of its people were a big part of getting me through it all. Truly. It's why I'm so adamant in giving back to THP, and always will be.

Jesse, it was good to talk about it to someone when you were down and have them actually listen, it meant a lot.

Made an offer on another house last night. Really really hoping for this one to work out. It's a nice house for the money and its pretty much move in ready.

in vancouver, i assume? hopefully you get it!

Good for you Jman. You are a great guy and deserve the best.

Congrats Jman. Love to hear it.

Thanks gents. Truly.

Stay the course Jman it seems like everything is falling in place for you, definitely a HHJJ!

Jman, I'm glad you have been able to find some peace with all that you had to go through. Awesome hhjj, for sure.

So, today has been an interesting one. From pissiness to a good THP pick-me-up and then a realization, so bear with me while I do what I do best, ramble.

Two years ago to the day I was in the midst of absolute turmoil and the unknown when the man I was coached by and was coaching for was fired. There was anger, unrest, spite, angst, all in my heart and it put me into a scary place in my life, it made me a callus and hollow person for a time until I saw the collateral damage it was having in my life with my own health and even my wife. I decided to make one of the hardest decisions I've ever made two years ago by walking away form the game I'd loved since I was 5 permanently, the game that literally kept me on the right track throughout my life. It was the best decision I have ever made in my life, new doors have opened, new paths have been found, life is what it was supposed to be. I've been outcast and judged for walking away even by those who basically raised me, but I'm finally happy and healthy. Life is good, it truly is.

Sorry to ramble, but I'm an emotional being and the realization of everything that has changed in two years is the biggest HHJJ I could possibly have right now.
Happy Happy Joy Joy indeed bro. There's an old saying that I like to try to keep near and dear to my heart. "Good things happen to good people." You're good people bro. Simple as that. I'm happy for you and I think everyone here agrees that we all love seeing you happy. You're a hell of a guy bud, someone I'm honored to call a friend.

You guys are awesome, all of you, I mean that. I really and truly do. Much love to you all.

You guys are awesome, all of you, I mean that. I really and truly do. Much love to you all.

No sir, you're awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back