Florida Golf 1/12 or 1/13

Yeah man, gotta do it, I'll never get through this reading about how much fun you guys had lol, I want to have fun too.
Well dude, I'm glad that you are going to be there. We are going to smash some Callaway goodies

What's the count now?

6?!??! On a golf forum in Florida?!!?! For shame...

I can't remember the last time I was this excited to play golf. This is going to be good.

Excited to meet you Greg.

Ok, got everything set for Waterlefe this Sunday. Tee times are back to back at 10:28 and 10:36.

Ok, got everything set for Waterlefe this Sunday. Tee times are back to back at 10:28 and 10:36.
Way to pull this together buddy

I'll probably be there early to warm up on the range.

Will we be eating some tasty food after this thing or is Beags to food conscience right now? We can find a place with a side salad dude. :D

Will we be eating some tasty food after this thing or is Beags to food conscience right now? We can find a place with a side salad dude. :D
I'm hoarding my calories. I can take down some food, post round.

Awesome I am excited to check this place out after all the great things I heard about it last time as well as the review that you guys have put up on Waterlefe.

The golf is great, hanging out with fellow THP'ers is great...but the food after is awesome, JB seems to know every amazing food spot within a 70 mile radius.

Look forward to seeing and playing with you all on Sunday!

The golf is great, hanging out with fellow THP'ers is great...but the food after is awesome, JB seems to know every amazing food spot within a 70 mile radius.

Look forward to seeing and playing with you all on Sunday!

To be fair, I just piggy back of of War Eagle. This is how town. Now Tampa would be a different story.

Beags will just have to walk to the green from 150 out every time, no biggy

Awesome, can't wait!

There is nothing like teeing it up with THPers. Cant wait til Sunday!

Made it to the Tampa area last night. Warm up round later today to see how entertaining I'm
going to be for everyone else tomorrow.

Made it to the Tampa area last night. Warm up round later today to see how entertaining I'm

Enjoy it Greg. We will see you tomorrow. Take some pictures of the course today and do a Course review in this section. Each month THP picks a winner and sends them a prize for course reviews.

Damn even the guy coming from further away is closer. I need to move to the west coast!

Back