Callaway Eyewear: Pick your style

Tadashi70

Reaction score
Handicap
I'm a big fan of Golf Eyewear and this year I've decided to give Callaway eyewear a go. They have light weight materials, cutting edge technology in the lenses and some snappy styles. Based on looks I'd like to what everyone likes and why.
A.
e3e2yhat.jpg

B.
e4ary7u3.jpg

C.
jejy2epy.jpg

D.
zu9esygy.jpg

E.
u8aha6es.jpg

F.
ymesaga3.jpg

G.
aba2uta4.jpg

B or C. Depending on outfit.

I'm a B or E kinda guy.

B. They kind of look like flackjackets are they avail. in other colors & lens ???

If B is available in black, then that is my choice for sure. If not I would go with C. I really like sunglasses that grip the sides of your head and don't sit on your ears. They just seem to be more comfortable to me.

A lot of sunglasses don't look good on me, so C or D would probably be best for me.

B. They kind of look like flackjackets are they avail. in other colors & lens ???

It doesn't look like it. They have another pair of glasses, the Hawk, which are somewhat similar and are black.

I would be all over B if they were offered in black.

I'm kinda liking the A to match my white belt. :act-up:

I like E and F. But I wear prescription sunglasses, so no go for me!

A, all the way. TBT gave me a pair just like G last year at the MC and i love them. Great for driving and for golf

I'd only get B out of those, and only if the came in a different color. Not a fan of those styles.

I like C. Love that they are frameless on the bottom yet still fairly substantial.

Definitely B. Sporty, aggressive, and the half frame would help with looking down at the ball.

E and F. I think they would look better on my fat face.

Nicely styled options I think. I'm probably and E or and F person.
The lenses wrap the side nicely, but are still open in that the side piece isn't too wide. I don't like the claustrophobic feeling of not being able to have peripheral vision.

I can't see distances well, so I do need prescription lenses or I'd spend forever looking for lost balls.

It doesn't look like it. They have another pair of glasses, the Hawk, which are somewhat similar and are black.

I would be all over B if they were offered in black.

huh??
thumb2.php

I will go with E, but my Maui Jim's are my favorite sunglasses on the course so far

I need to be able to put prescription lenses in any sunglasses that I use. I'd be curious to know which of these support that.

I like A best. They all look good tough.

I'm going to go with A. I didn't think I would like any of them but I would consider them. Too bad I'm a Maui Jim junkie

definatly B if it comes in other colors

I would enjoy B, E, or F. But B would only get worn with certain attire. The white/red would go good with my cardinal shirts.

i like C personally. Some nice looking eyewear for sure.

B for the course.
G for just looking cool.

Back