The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh God, Dev...she looks just like you. That poor, poor girl...

She looks happy...........not sick?!

See above...hehe She took 2 naps and had a bunch of fluid and woke up as happy as could be. So relieved.

Oh, the stories you could tell OG...............I would listen!

haha yea I got a few for sure :thumb:. Sometimes I scare myself just thinking of all the stuff that has happened :bulgy-eyes:

Dev: glad to hear she is feeling much better thus far! That pic is adorable dude, love the hair.

Dev: glad to hear she is feeling much better thus far! That pic is adorable dude, love the hair.

Thanks buddy. That was her waking up from her nap. She is the happiest kid in the world. It was so hard to see her miserable.

She is farting and it smells like manure in the living room right now. I literally gagged before.

She is farting and it smells like manure in the living room right now. I literally gagged before.

Probably takes after her father in that area, as well.

Sounds like she got mom's looks and your... personality.

Glad she's feeling better dude!

The we need rain mantra is not needed here. 9" in 4 days. I am sitting above my garage and my feet get wet just looking outside. I would not do well in Seattle.

The we need rain mantra is not needed here. 9" in 4 days. I am sitting above my garage and my feet get wet just looking outside. I would not do well in Seattle.

Yeah. It's ridiculous here too. So much rain in the past couple of days. It's rained like 9 of the last 10 days or something.

Student loans...I graduated in June and thought I was given 6 months before I had to start repaying them (December). Well, never got anything from them. Not a bill, not a statement, nothing. With me being so busy planning a wedding and buying a house, I put it on the "back burner" or the end of my endless list of crap to do. Yesterday I received a letter saying I was delinquent. WTF? So I call them and am forced to pay $430+. Son of a B! They didn't care that they hadn't sent me anything in the mail. They claimed they emailed my, which I didn't get either. Luckily the late fees weren't bad, but I do not need any dings on my credit right now, as we are in the process of buying a house. Arrrggghhh.

Yeah. It's ridiculous here too. So much rain in the past couple of days. It's rained like 9 of the last 10 days or something.

Maybe that is why my toilets won't drain. Too much water in the ground :bulgy-eyes:

This rain is getting very old!

This rain is getting very old!

The wind is crazy here too! I think my truck just blew by the window :bulgy-eyes:

Sudden migraine out of no where.

Student loans...I graduated in June and thought I was given 6 months before I had to start repaying them (December). Well, never got anything from them. Not a bill, not a statement, nothing. With me being so busy planning a wedding and buying a house, I put it on the "back burner" or the end of my endless list of crap to do. Yesterday I received a letter saying I was delinquent. WTF? So I call them and am forced to pay $430+. Son of a B! They didn't care that they hadn't sent me anything in the mail. They claimed they emailed my, which I didn't get either. Luckily the late fees weren't bad, but I do not need any dings on my credit right now, as we are in the process of buying a house. Arrrggghhh.

That sucks man. I hate growing up sometimes

That sucks bro!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back