What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked up a pair of Callaway plaid shorts And golf pants

Just got my Adams A-12 OS 5 hybrid in the mail. Of course, I hit my regular 5 iron like a boss this past weekend (after I had ordered the hybrid), but I am looking forward to hitting the 5 hybrid this weekend....there was a reason I bought it...too inconsistent with the iron...

An entry into the Ohio Invitational!! Best purchase of the day.

I bought some Srixon Q-stars and some new foot joy rain gloves.

Just had 50 Pro V1 balls delivered

They're 'replay' balls but for the most part you'd never know. They are very mint.

Got them for an excellent price as well - I'm a happy Pom!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bought a Nike VR Pro limited driver from the bay. Hope to get a little more distance of it than my old ft9 tour..

Limited Edition Tour v2. Got a good deal on it, which made me feel better about buying it just before the release of the v3.

I think you already know this, but those are phenomenal shoes. The best I've ever worn. You're right about the stability as well. I used to have balance problems like falling forward or sometting, and after I got these I've as stable as... can't think of a good acronym but theya re great shoes. Good buy

Yeah they are incredible. Solid as a rock perhaps? Haha! Cheers.

Just got my Adams A-12 OS 5 hybrid in the mail. Of course, I hit my regular 5 iron like a boss this past weekend (after I had ordered the hybrid), but I am looking forward to hitting the 5 hybrid this weekend....there was a reason I bought it...too inconsistent with the iron...

I think you will be well pleased. When the five iron goes sour again you will have a backup :thumb:

A couple days late - but I bought me some Callaway Razr X Black irons!

I've heard a ton of good things about these irons and have thought about some Razr X irons for myself. Good thing demo day is coming in May and I can hit some of these irons!

Just picked up a bench vise and some hook blades to make regripping a little easier this year. Last year I had my clubs clamped in between a workmate bench! Also placed an order for a KBS C-Taper shaft to experiment with in my hybrid. Should be fun.

Just picked up a bench vise and some hook blades to make regripping a little easier this year. Last year I had my clubs clamped in between a workmate bench! Also placed an order for a KBS C-Taper shaft to experiment with in my hybrid. Should be fun.

Do you have the PURE gun? Is it so much easier than using tape and solvent.

I need a hook blade. Currently I just cut a slit in the end of the grip and tear as hard as I can till it comes off. Not the best method I know.

THPing on Tapatalk

I need a hook blade. Currently I just cut a slit in the end of the grip and tear as hard as I can till it comes off. Not the best method I know.

THPing on Tapatalk

Rug cutter from the local hardware store. All we ever used at the shop.

My Callaway Razr Fit 3 & 4 hybrids arrived today. I traded in my RBZ hybrids on these at Callaway Preowned and they also had a 30 percent off hybrids sale. Got a GREAT deal on these. Looking forward to playing them this weekend. KellyBo had one of these and I liked it so much it was a done deal :D

Last edited:
Nice pick up JiveTalkin, those Callaways are some pretty irons for sure.

Now I need to get up there and hit those Callys OG. I like it that you got a great deal. :thumb:

I bought some shaft extensions on the bay today so I can legenthen my CB3's to the same lengths as my MX-300's that were fitted for me. Then I will put on the new grips and have the lies adjusted so they will be perfect for me.

Nice pick up JiveTalkin, those Callaways are some pretty irons for sure.

Now I need to get up there and hit those Callys OG. I like it that you got a great deal. :thumb:

I bought some shaft extensions on the bay today so I can legenthen my CB3's to the same lengths as my MX-300's that were fitted for me. Then I will put on the new grips and have the lies adjusted so they will be perfect for me.

Come on up buddy! MaryC is coming Thursday for a round and we need one more.

I may just do that, we will talk before then and see.

I'm jealous of you all and your buys!!!

I bought some headphones that will be used on my way to this years outing and THAT is golf...so do they count? haha

axel_gnpk_front.jpg

henrik_pthkwh_front.jpg

Nice outfit, Cookie.

How much did he cost, Cookie?

THPing on Tapatalk

I dont have a pure gun but I'm not sure how well it would work. I'm putting on golf pride z-cords over 3 wraps of tape. Wish they would make these dang things in midsize! Also, I struggled with a regular utility knife when regripping last year, figured it was worth the $3 for a set of 5 hook/carpet blades this year haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back