2013 PGA Show Coverage

1hr 23min drive in 55 mins? YES!

God that was dumb, but it'll be worth it!
You're fine dude, just explain to the fuzz where you're headed and they'd surely let you off with a warning!

Enjoy your trip, I hope you didn't forget your hanger shirts.

Looking forward to THP's stellar coverage this year too. You guys always do an amazing job covering an enormous facility which I know is not an easy feat.

Atlanta! Getting closer!

Each year THP covers the PGA Show like no other. Walking the entire show floor multiple times and shooting thousands of pictures and hours and hours of video coverage. This year we have a wonderful staff coming with us that will be your eyes and ears to everything we see.

This year, like last, you can follow along from booth to booth by following THP on Twitter @hackersparadise if you are not already. Quick pictures of what we are doing, who we are visiting with and more will be sent non-stop throughout the day and even the night at each THP dinner and event we attend.

THP has a crew of wonderful staff members that will be assisting us both on and off camera. Both GolferGal and myself will be there and joining us this year is:

Forum Leader mcook77
Forum Leader Tadashi70
Staff Writer Jman

The schedules are set and they are jam packed with interviews and events from early in the morning to all hours of the night to bring you the latest and the greatest from Orlando, FL at the 2013 PGA Merchandise Show.

I appreciate the coverage and hard work you are doing to bring everyone at THP coverage of the show.

Been loving the tweets which I can follow while I am work. Keep them coming!!

Sent 1st tweet

Jman is one committed dude. On an earlier flight to get here in time for this evening's festivities.

Rock star status!

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

really wondering if Cobra is releasing the tour rusty wedges. I asked them on twitter back in December and they said they couldn't say at that time.

Well know in 12 hours

What a 1st night. Dinner and drinks with Cobra, Callaway, SeeMore and even a Nike Natrix sighting. So much coming in the next few days for everybody.

What a 1st night. Dinner and drinks with Cobra, Callaway, SeeMore and even a Nike Natrix sighting. So much coming in the next few days for everybody.

What in the world is a Natrix?

Can't wait to get the coverage rolling. Have fun THP!

What in the world is a Natrix?

Can't wait to get the coverage rolling. Have fun THP!

Thank you for asking. I held back because I didn't want to seem dumb.

Thank you for asking. I held back because I didn't want to seem dumb.

Haha. I'm always full of questions. I don't worry how it's perceived by anyone else. If I'm dumb i will just deal with it. Haha

I was wondering the same thing. No stupid questions. Scratch that, there are stupid questions but that wasn't one of them. Lol.

I can't wait for the coverage. I'm so stinking excited! Thank you guys for everything you do to bring the PGA show to us.

Very excited to read all the coverage this week!

I was wondering the same thing. No stupid questions. Scratch that, there are stupid questions but that wasn't one of them. Lol.

I can't wait for the coverage. I'm so stinking excited! Thank you guys for everything you do to bring the PGA show to us.

Hahahaha

Thanks man. Glad that one wasn't stupid

Who can't sleep but has to be up in 5 1/2 hours? THIS GUY!

THP us unreal, I'm truly blessed.

Who can't sleep but has to be up in 5 1/2 hours? THIS GUY!

THP us unreal, I'm truly blessed.

Hell yea. I wouldn't be able to sleep either buddy. I WILL make it to a PGA show at least one time in my life. I'm not sure how I'll finagle my way in, but it will happen. I'm determined.

Hell yea. I wouldn't be able to sleep either buddy. I WILL make it to a PGA show at least one time in my life. I'm not sure how I'll finagle my way in, but it will happen. I'm determined.

"hello, welcome to the PGA show, Mr......... Obama...."
"i just had one of those michael jackson skin things.."

A late night last night with Cobra and Callaway and SeeMore, but the THP crew is up early and getting ready for demo day. We have some cool things lined up coverage wise and you can follow along on Twitter to everything we see.

A late night last night with Cobra and Callaway and SeeMore, but the THP crew is up early and getting ready for demo day. We have some cool things lined up coverage wise and you can follow along on Twitter to everything we see.

Think I have successfully got myself signed up to a twitter account......will keep an eye on things and see if I have got it right...lol

If anyone is interested, but I doubt it ha ha, I think my username is TheDoctorTHP

I will try and follow along at work and not get in trouble. Have fun today guys(and gal). Bridgestone, Bridgestone, Bridgestone

can't wait to follow along with you guys

One of my favorite weeks of the year!

I'm determined to get minimal work done today and will be glued to the phone all day. Better take my charger!

I will try and follow along at work and not get in trouble. Have fun today guys(and gal). Bridgestone, Bridgestone, Bridgestone

The biggest issue for me is going to be the time difference....will have to remember to sign out before I go to sleep so I don't keep getting notifications through the night :bulgy-eyes:

Back