Fully agree with Jeff. Twitter is a lot of fun whether youre talking to THPers or just watching people lose their $#1T during sports..... :)

I agree. I only get pissed though during Nets games and Clemson football games.

sorry for the spam guys. First time in ages I'd been on Twitter and it was to change passwords. Let me know if it happens again.

sorry for the spam guys. First time in ages I'd been on Twitter and it was to change passwords. Let me know if it happens again.

No worries dude, spam on social media happens. Seems twitter is getting more and more bloated with it lately.

No worries dude, spam on social media happens. Seems twitter is getting more and more bloated with it lately.

Twice in 3 days though? :banghead: Argh, sorry people!

Paulo you got me again last night

Sorry guys. Got a suspicious message that Twitter had reset my password, then it seemed to start again. I've rectified it, but might need to just delete the account and start again.

NICE!!!

Just passed 100 followers on twitter!!! LOL!

Guess I should maybe let my FB peeps know I'm out there for Morgan Cup news?!

Mine is @Shef215 I followed a bunch of you fellas today!

since there is going to be a lot of twitter conversations the next few days I figured this could use a bump.

@upstateNYgolfer

Mine is above my avatar, @brad1787. Twitter is insane right now.

@josg1009

I just joined is any one else having an issue i sent out a few tweets but they dont show up on the followed page? @srxman??

Mine is @rdutellejr I have followed a bunch of people from here and some of the folks from various OEM's. I'm not totally up to speed on how the twitter thing works, but I look forward to connecting there

@ScrapIron47

Ok dumb question so if i sent a tweet out to you it only shows up on my page how do you know i have tweeted you ?? Be gentle newbie here haha

I followed Jman and Thain, but they didn't follow me back :(

@JTaylor723

I followed Jman and Thain, but they didn't follow me back :(

@JTaylor723

Ha! Dude, I'll get ya later. I hardly know what the hell I'm doing on there!

Back