Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still ponderable. It's obviously expensive because of having more components, but very intriguing. If a major OEM released a 6 piece ball I bet it would be over $50 a dozen easy.

For sure. If it was a huge game changer I would consider them. I love top flite gamers so I could care less about brands

TapaTalk from the iPhone

I am in ponder mode for a new putter right now, thinking Odyssey or SeeMore. May have to take a drive up to Raleigh and check them out at Golfsmith/GolfGalaxy. I am thinking I want a blade putter of some type.

Pondering has gone back to the covert driver. I just want it. Still have yet to hit the R1, but man did the covert impress me with the few swings I took with it today.

Pondering has gone back to the covert driver. I just want it. Still have yet to hit the R1, but man did the covert impress me with the few swings I took with it today.

Do they make the covert in blue :D?

What about the Amp Cell and RFE? Or has the Covert already defeated them?

X Hot Pro irons with PXi shafts. Posts to come in the appropriate threads.

Driver.. Driver...

x Hot
Amp Cell
R1
Covert
Adams S

Pondering putters. Not sure if we will see a new line from Never Compromise or if they will even be available for us MCers sponsored by Cleveland.

I am in ponder mode for a new putter right now, thinking Odyssey or SeeMore. May have to take a drive up to Raleigh and check them out at Golfsmith/GolfGalaxy. I am thinking I want a blade putter of some type.

Seemore PTM! You know you want one.

X Hot Pro irons with PXi shafts. Posts to come in the appropriate threads.

Would there be an up charge for the PXi since they come stock in the other heads?

I know I want the Covert driver, but I've been hunting some Pro Combo's for a while now. This is torture when you're a broke college kid. Hahaha

Would there be an up charge for the PXi since they come stock in the other heads?

I have no idea, but I need to figure that out.

Sent from Tapatalk

Looking at putters at golftown yesterday, was interested in the versa putter by odyssey. The first time i saw this thing i laughed, but when i tried one yesterday holy crap. I tested out the white #9 model and was draining everything i hit. Absolutely unbeleivable. Anybody pondering putters give versa a try I'm begging you

I have no idea, but I need to figure that out.

Sent from Tapatalk

I know PING charges $35 for KBS in the i20's even though they're free in the s56, so hopefully Cally is a little less uptight.

Looking at putters at golftown yesterday, was interested in the versa putter by odyssey. The first time i saw this thing i laughed, but when i tried one yesterday holy crap. I tested out the white #9 model and was draining everything i hit. Absolutely unbeleivable. Anybody pondering putters give versa a try I'm begging you

I tried them out. I was distracted heavily by the object on the end that I could not discerned the difference from an Oreo on a stick. May be a great aid for some but just not my cup of tea.

Odyssey Versa 90 #7 Black putter...I laughed when I first saw them but I can't argue with the results of me aligning correctly for once.

KBS shafts

50* RTX Cb, trying to decide if I want a GW in cb form or blade style.

Simply pondering when the Z3 will be released....that's it.

50* RTX Cb, trying to decide if I want a GW in cb form or blade style.

This is one thing I'm pondering for my MC bag, but I'm pondering PW. Do I go with the PW from the set or a (48* for example) blade style wedge? I'm leaning towards the set PW but I'd be lying if I said it wasnt on my mind.

This is one thing I'm pondering for my MC bag, but I'm pondering PW. Do I go with the PW from the set or a (48* for example) blade style wedge? I'm leaning towards the set PW but I'd be lying if I said it wasnt on my mind.
You should play 14 drivers. Hell to the yeah. Lolol. What iron set are you going with, or are you even set on one?

Oh wait...the Recoil shafts too. That is it....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back