Pernilla Lindberg Talks 2013 Cross Golf Apparel

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THP TV got a chance to chat with Pernilla Lindberg about the new year on tour and the 2013 Cross line she will be representing.

Yes, I was nervous. What to do with my hands?!?!

Lucky the outtake of me calling her Priscilla was dropped. She was a very very nice lady and really did a great job speaking to the Cross Golf brand.

The Cross staffers are very lucky this year and Cross really has everyone covered from head to toe!!

Cook u nervous bro!?!?

haha, nice job man.

• Admin
Yes, I was nervous. What to do with my hands?!?!

Lucky the outtake of me calling her Priscilla was dropped. She was a very very nice lady and really did a great job speaking to the Cross Golf brand.

The Cross staffers are very lucky this year and Cross really has everyone covered from head to toe!!

You did great Cookie.

Correct me if I'm wrong but there was some very positive energy going between you two?? Ok, maybe it was just coming from Cookie and not Pernilla. I would have been nervous too standing next to her! Great job Cookie. That was great and I'm interesting in some Cross Golf pullovers as well......not the pullover she had but another one!

• Admin
Correct me if I'm wrong but there was some very positive energy going between you two?? Ok, maybe it was just coming from Cookie and not Pernilla. I would have been nervous too standing next to her! Great job Cookie. That was great and I'm interesting in some Cross Golf pullovers as well......not the pullover she had but another one!

I think the 2nd thought might be closer. As to the apparel, it was really that good and Pernilla was raving about it.

"Very nice, we look forward to following you!"

The way you said that was priceless. That one made me giggle a bit, but you did a great job Cookie!! Cross has some awesome apparel that I need to check out.

Cookie did great with this one.

I'm REALLY falling for Cross' apparel. Pernilla was truly great with us, very cool.

Some awesome info for sure. I'll be sure to follow Pernilla and Cross!!!

Awesome work Cookie!!! Great to hear such a positive attitude towards the brand, and especially the pro jacket. That thing is a real beauty.

Cookie you did an awesome job! I think it's great to hear how they describe the different clothing options available.

Great job cookie. I think you were very professional with the interview. Better than I could have done for sure. Cross looks to have a great line of clothing this season.

Great job with the interview cookie

Cookie, great job on the interview. You did well! Love that Pernilla took the time out to chat with you guys and speak about the Cross gear for 2013!

:D That Priscilla is one of my new favorite golfers! :D

You sailed through that one Cookie, I doubt that I could have been even half coherent. I had never heard of Cross apparel prior to the THP coverage of the 2013 show. I checked it out and the styles look really good. Has me pondering a purchase.

I think you did an outstanding job cookie! Some of the comments cracked me up, but an awesome job!

LtEvO TaPpEd

From Cross Golf on Facebook. Nice ladies outfit she is sporting here!

Congratulations to Cross ambassador Pernilla Lindberg, who finished tied for 7th this week at the Volvick RACV Ladies Masters which was played at The Pines golf course in Queensland, Australia.

543883_552774538074716_669082716_n.jpg

I'd have been nervous too...good work Cookie, way to fight through it. You did well.

I honestly had never heard of Cross until the coverage of them this year, but I am pretty certain I need an argyle sweater from them. A lot of their stuff look great.

From Cross Golf on Facebook. Nice ladies outfit she is sporting here!

Congratulations to Cross ambassador Pernilla Lindberg, who finished tied for 7th this week at the Volvick RACV Ladies Masters which was played at The Pines golf course in Queensland, Australia.

543883_552774538074716_669082716_n.jpg
I love all the matching pink!

Back