The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it appears that Kelly and I both hit our respective work sales goals and will both be receiving substantial bonuses sometime in March. About 4k combined for the both of us. Hello, outing money!

nice job man!

I subscribed to the Sunday paper a month ago and the first 3 weeks I never received the paper, so I switched to a different newspaper company and this morning I went to the driveway and my paper was sitting there waiting for me, woohoo! Today's going to be a great day! :smile:

That's cool. I think you should teach Duke how to go retrieve the morning paper for you. Although on second thought he would probably hoard all the ads

nice job man!

That's cool. I think you should teach Duke how to go retrieve the morning paper for you. Although on second thought he would probably hoard all the ads

Having a dog that goes to get the paper is awesome. Though if he's feeling a little feisty he sometimes tries to eat it a little.

Lots of rantage happening, not enough happy.. Happy happy..

I'm happy. Life is good. We're breathing, we're smiling.. There's stupid snow on the ground but it'll go away eventually!

Have a great day! Make someone's day.

I am happy that Dan made a happy, happy post.

I am happy that Dan made a happy, happy post.

He's the kind of guy who makes ya feel good, just being around him. I enjoyed the heck out of our round in Myrtle Beach!

He's the kind of guy who makes ya feel good, just being around him. I enjoyed the heck out of our round in Myrtle Beach!
And that's why I wanted a guy like that on Team Albatross. He's a good dude, fun to be around, and overall just great person.

And that's why I wanted a guy like that on Team Albatross. He's a good dude, fun to be around, and overall just great person.

Yea we'll be rooting you guys to victory! Take them other young uns (teams) to the woodshed with Team Albatross bringing home the trophy :bananadance:

Yea we'll be rooting you guys to victory! Take them other young uns (teams) to the woodshed with Team Albatross bringing home the trophy :bananadance:
That's the plan, OG!

Best captain around. Seriously. I'm not playing for blood. I'm playing for my captain, teammates, supporters, sponsors and THP. It's going to be such an incredible week.

Lots of rantage happening, not enough happy.. Happy happy..

I'm happy. Life is good. We're breathing, we're smiling.. There's stupid snow on the ground but it'll go away eventually!

Have a great day! Make someone's day.

Thanks for the reminder CD. With all the snow coming down on a monday in early Feb, I needed a reminder. Walking in the door today, this guy was there to welcome me in a half sleeping / half awake grin.

4E74710F-693F-4C2C-80C5-A8B92CA5CCB4-5486-0000024F5956555F_zps24e4e42b.jpg

Thanks for the reminder CD. With all the snow coming down on a monday in early Feb, I needed a reminder. Walking in the door today, this guy was there to welcome me in a half sleeping / half awake grin.

Isnt that the best? A smile AND a sleeping baby!

That is freaking adorable!

That smile is easily recognizable!! It's the "I just destroyed a Chipotle Burrito" smile!! I know what he was doing under that blanket hahaha!

Awesome stuff man. What a little gem.

Thanks everyone. Its been a rough few weeks around here adjusting to parenthood and parenting from the road. Takes these little reminders to drive home what really matters and what is the proverbial 'fluff'.

His mom already nixed the idea of him caddying for me during the THP Ohio Invitational.

Thanks everyone. Its been a rough few weeks around here adjusting to parenthood and parenting from the road. Takes these little reminders to drive home what really matters and what is the proverbial 'fluff'.

His mom already nixed the idea of him caddying for me during the THP Ohio Invitational.
Now you should feel bad for those MC bets you made with me last year................How could you make me so such things as you look down into those little eyes.

Now you should feel bad for those MC bets you made with me last year................How could you make me so such things as you look down into those little eyes.

LOL, now that you mention it, I think you still owe me a 2 week sig control. The Cookie Heart was only an avy.

I love my job.

The weather here! It is finally starting to get nice. I am hoping the worst is behind us and plenty of golf is coming these upcoming weeks

Highs in the 50s and 40s!!!!!

I posted this in the house buying thread but I feel it deserves to be in here too.

I just found out our house (we are in the process of buying) appraised for just over $10,000 more than we are buying it for and are locked in at 3.25%. Barring any setbacks we will close NEXT FRIDAY (2/15)!!! Holy cow we are excited.

I posted this in the house buying thread but I feel it deserves to be in here too.

I just found out our house (we are in the process of buying) appraised for just over $10,000 more than we are buying it for and are locked in at 3.25%. Barring any setbacks we will close NEXT FRIDAY (2/15)!!! Holy cow we are excited.

Congrats Jeff, that's incredible news.

Sweet, congrats man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back