Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't you lose money doing this?

Don't you always lose money when buying clubs? I don't flip them immediately. Only when I no longer use them.

Don't you always lose money when buying clubs? I don't flip them immediately. Only when I no longer use them.

Depends on the deal you find! I've been incredibly fortunate on my scavenging and made some amazing flips (ARC Blades for 110? 350 turnaround, crazy) but your right, most of the time you're going to lose no matter what.

Its why I crack up at people that look at putters as investments, there's nothing to be made there in such a SMALL market. I just buy em because they're pretty! :alien:

I have gotten lucky on certain clubs that didnt work for me and I flipped them for profit. Cleveland Classic, R11s last year I made $$ on both.

I totally agree on the used/flip scenario. Especially if you can find some current equipment at a steal either online or at the pre-owned section of your local shops.

Traded in a bunch of that stuff on the Amp cell's last week and ended up just paying just under $80 at the register. I basically had paid for the set over the past year using equipment already minus the loss on new equipment/used trade in gain net of $105 loss over a year. the new equipment purchases last year cost me big time.

Just one example, but not all flips will net you more but most you can break even if done during the current model year or soon after. Depends on demand of course and a loss is more typical. I consider it an installment plan on possible new equipment, will usually cost you a bit more but you can tinker with equipment and doesn't hurt as bad when you decided to make the plunge. Can be a costly pain though when you can't off something at a break even or gain.

High risk for sure, but worth it for me and don't mind playing slightly used current equipment. I can't afford to be a hoarder of equipment.

I might just game 5 different drivers this year. Seems like ALL the options are just SO kick ass this year.

I might just game 5 different drivers this year. Seems like ALL the options are just SO kick ass this year.

Do it! Get a gun rack for your car/truck and put all the drivers in there for easy selection.

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

The new rife putters look amazing, and so do the balls.

TTing

In person they were a let down. Old designs recycled again with a new name, pretty much identical. Not impressive.

In person they were a let down. Old designs recycled again with a new name, pretty much identical. Not impressive.

Thats what it looked like when I saw some pics of them.. Nothing special to me

I'm not podering anything, it's a sad sad day. :shame:

AMP Cell would be my next weapon of choice. Something about it.

AMP Cell would be my next weapon of choice. Something about it.

Its amazing how much more I like you with this new avatar

I am still pondering irons. I was pretty set on the Razr X Blacks, until I saw the Rockbottom deal for the Razr X HL's for the same price. I am wondering if it is a price drop or just a deal for RockBottom.

I dont want to start a whole new thread on it but does anyone have a LH Seemore they are willing to sell??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back