Lost My Golf Buddy This Morning

caribbeanknight

Reaction score
Handicap
Sorry for such a downer of a post but it helps to type this out. He was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer 28 months ago after the tumor blocked his bile duct. Inoperable but 6 months of chemo shrank the tumor enough to allow the duct to work. I couldn't believe it when he was able to golf again with me during the summer of '11. Last summer he actually beat me during most of our games. We last golfed on 10/08/12 and just a few days later the cancer hit him with a vengeance. I was able to say my goodbye to him this last Sunday and he noticeably smile when he heard my voice. I am going to miss him.

I'm so, so, so sorry to hear about your loss. Truly.

Sorry for your loss man. Thats rough but at least you got to say goodbye.

Sorry to hear about that. It's always tough to lose somebody.

I'm sorry to hear it man, I truly am.

I am sorry to hear this, very sad story.

I'm truly sorry to hear about your loss:( I know loosing someone close is extremely hard to realize more less deal with. I can only say my condolences are with you and his family. The memories you both shared will live forever. Again I'm sorry and hope you are able to cope in this tough time.

Sorry for your loss.

Really sorry to hear. Always hard to lose a friend.

Sorry about your loss brother

Dang man. Nothing much to be said but sorry for your loss. It's vital to be able to say goodbye though so at least you were able to do that

So sorry for your loss.

Dan

My condolences on the loss of your friend. It's nice to hear that you two got to spend time on the course so close to the end.

Im sorry to hear that and sorry for your loss. Let us know if there is anything we can do or even if you just want to talk.

Sorry for such a downer of a post but it helps to type this out. He was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer 28 months ago after the tumor blocked his bile duct. Inoperable but 6 months of chemo shrank the tumor enough to allow the duct to work. I couldn't believe it when he was able to golf again with me during the summer of '11. Last summer he actually beat me during most of our games. We last golfed on 10/08/12 and just a few days later the cancer hit him with a vengeance. I was able to say my goodbye to him this last Sunday and he noticeably smile when he heard my voice. I am going to miss him.

Man, that's such a tough thing. Stay strong, and I am so sorry the loss of your friend.

So sorry to hear about your loss and I send my condolences. Will have to dedicate the next round out to him

So sorry to hear of the loss of your friend.

Such a loss is never easy to take. Hold onto the memories that you shared and he will live on in your heart forever

So sorry for you loss. Sounds like your friend was a fighter who knew how to enjoy what he loved.

I'm sorry for your loss. We're all here for you.

So sorry to hear this.

Very sorry for your loss. Prays your way.

Very sorry to hear it. Never easy to lose someone.

Sorry for your loss, my condolences to you and his family in your time of grief.

Back