2/10 - Sunday - DFW

Thanks for the pics, it looks like a gorgeous day and the course appears to be in great shape already. I can't wait to get there in 5 weeks.

Nice job with the pics, cookie. Enjoyed following along what appeared to be a fun round.

Glad you guys enjoyed the pics and thanks for following along. We had a heck of a fun day out there today and hope to do it again shortly!

Thanks for the pics, it looks like a gorgeous day and the course appears to be in great shape already. I can't wait to get there in 5 weeks.

Yes it was....

a7aze3ev.jpg

Awesome pics guys!

Nookie, course looks much greener than when we were there. Cannot wait to get back out there again

that was Nate for Eagle with a heck of an approach shot. That man can play!

haha is that Nate waving? What a beaut. Classic waver.

I really enjoyed it guys. Nice meeting all of you. Can't wait to do it again. Thanks to Cookie and Nate for making this happen!

Last edited:
Great day on he course and i didnt even slow nate down that much with all my 6s!!!!!!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Fantastic day and what a great group of people. The course is definitely challenging, especial when it is as damp as it was today. It was fun watching cookie run around taking pictures. Really did not know he took so many though. I can't wait until we can get out and do it again. I would like to say thanks to cookie for getting this together and to Nate for getting this started. It was one great day on the course gentlemen. Thanks.

Great job Cookie with the pics. Fun to follow and catch up.

Cool stuff! Another reason why I wish I lived near Dallas- some THP'ers to enjoy a day with. Looks like it was a good time. See y'all in 5 weeks!

My wife is looking at a job in Dallas. If she gets it, I'm going to love this move!

that was Nate for Eagle with a heck of an approach shot. That man can play!

Thanks buddy!! You have the game as well! You will be good to go now that you've seen the course now. Don't leave it short!!

Glad to hear everyone had fun. Looks like the wind was blowing pretty good out there. Hope I can make the next THP-Texas warmup.

I really enjoyed it guys. Nice meeting all of you. Can't wait to do it again. Thanks to Cookie and Nate for making this happen!

Capt.dru, how was the new driver?

Glad to hear everyone had fun. Looks like the wind was blowing pretty good out there. Hope I can make the next THP-Texas warmup.

It was windy when we arrived but did not bother us much at all during the round. LUCKED out big time, wish you could have made it Doug!

One last photo from yesterday. This is hole 5, double dog leg par 5 - the photo I posted yesterday from the green where all 3 of us had inside 20 feet for birdie. This is the creek that you hit over after hitting driver. About 240 to the green from where our tee shots were....some may go for it next month!

IMG_0246_zps194b6bc0.jpg

When I hit it good it was great. I am still trying to get used to it, but I think its a great club. It has a nice piercing ball flight when I hit good. I still have a little work to do with it but I should be ready by March. My iron and wedge game is spot on right now and hopefully I can keep it up. Once I get my driver going, I think I will be all set for the March outing.

Thanks for the pics. Now I really can't wait for next month or to find out who I'm partnered up with

Course looks sooooo much better than it did in December. I cannot wait

I hit into that creek yesterday on the 5th...hit my 3 wood too far down the fairway and had to chip out.......chipped out right into the water!

I hit into that creek yesterday on the 5th...hit my 3 wood too far down the fairway and had to chip out.......chipped out right into the water!

Nate said, "..hit my 3 wood too far..."

That's a nice problem to have.

Back