The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got a text from my preacher, I donated 3 putters to a fund raiser raffle and they have brought in $1600 in tickets for them so far......still stings a bit though, they were SeeMores. *semi-sad happy face*

Thats awesome man, way to be!

Im fairly certain that More Gooder is Santa Clause.

Just got a text from my preacher, I donated 3 putters to a fund raiser raffle and they have brought in $1600 in tickets for them so far......still stings a bit though, they were SeeMores. *semi-sad happy face*

That is an amazing reason to see 3 putters go.

Thats awesome man, way to be!

To be honest though, I've got 3 on the way counting that Bronze FGP. The funny part is all the guys at my church gave me crap about the SeeMores when we had a golf tournament, but I happened to have a ridiculously good putting round that day and they have been all about them ever since. A few even checked out the SPi method and I even heard mention of some "Jman" character. I don't think any of them joined THP, but I know for a fact they lurk here.

That is legendary. Representin' SeeMore's all across tha world!

My little HHJJ this morning was it was 37* when I got up to walk Lexie this morning. Felt amazing since it was -4* on Sunday morning.

That is so cool MG! Well Done!

Get to go to work today for a change! However, THP'ing will be out of my reach on what looks like to be a big activity day! Always tonight!

I received a notification that a certain club is coming to my house to be tested! Oh man I am so pumped and I have a 3 day weekend coming up! I love it when things come together.

The largest tissue mill in North America asked him, about 20 minutes ago, to design a glycol heat recovery system for them. This is good news.

The largest tissue mill in North America asked him, about 20 minutes ago, to design a glycol heat recovery system for them. This is good news.

Congrats bud, you have had lots of great work goings on as of late. Life is good!

Congrats bud, you have had lots of great work goings on as of late. Life is good!

Thanks friend. Work better be good. Otherwise all my new clubs will end up in the marketplace for a mortgage payment.

That's unbelievable. Way to go man.

Thanks friend. Work better be good. Otherwise all my new clubs will end up in the marketplace for a mortgage payment.

I was going to make that reference.

At least it was fun while it lasted!

I received a notification that a certain club is coming to my house to be tested! Oh man I am so pumped and I have a 3 day weekend coming up! I love it when things come together.

yeah buddy!!!! Congrats!

all kinds of good stuff going on in here today, love it!

Same here! Something wicked this way comes!

LtEvO TaPpEd

Same here! Something wicked this way comes!

LtEvO TaPpEd

Yes sir! So pumped for this testing. Can't wait till we all get this thing going.

My repaired SeeMore Si1 has returned home. No scratch, no cut on grip. A new putter headcover, no extra cost. Awesome HHJJ moment.

DigitalSmokeSignal

I have gone 4 minutes now without a phone call. Thats exciting!!!!!!!!! :beat-up:

Dude, Need me to call? :alien:
dude. 6 minutes now. this is unreal! No, I havent called friends back in a month. When I get out of here I dont want to touch a phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back