The New THP Tour Van - The 2013 Journey Begins

Just made the maiden voyage in the new tour van and it performed well. Nice seeing gas mileage nearing 20mpg and that was with lots of traffic.

That is awesome! 20 mpg... shouldn't take that that long to make up the difference for 2mpg with costs.

Just made the maiden voyage in the new tour van and it performed well. Nice seeing gas mileage nearing 20mpg and that was with lots of traffic.

Thats awesome man, sure beats the previous option, glad everything ran smooth

That is one cool looking bus. Be safe on the roads guys.

Congrats on the new wheels, see you in Texas in a few weeks. I would suggest going all the way up to I-20 before you get to LA; the roads on I-10 in LA are not very good and the speed limit is also only 50 in the bayou areas.

Awesome Josh, sounds like the MPG swing will be felt right away!!!

Sweet ride.

This should help the journey

hatubu4y.jpg

This should help the journey

hatubu4y.jpg

No doubt, has to make it much more manageable

And is it really 80 there????

That's just freaking handy.

This is the before picture, meaning before Duke decided to push Ellie out of the way to share the front seat with him.

duke%20in%20rv-L.jpg

I'm still waiting for a surprise visit to Orlando. I like the interior, very nice.

That is fantastic. Congrats JB & GG. That will be quite the savings on all of these long trips.

Hello major fuel savings! Cha-Ching!

Looking forward to seeing the new rig next month.

This is too awesome! I love the size of that thing and the savings will make ya smile :D

No doubt, has to make it much more manageable

And is it really 80 there????

That is correct.

I'm still waiting for a surprise visit to Orlando. I like the interior, very nice.

Getting some things done on it, and then ya never know.

That is fantastic. Congrats JB & GG. That will be quite the savings on all of these long trips.

Thanks buddy. We are excited to be able to go out west this year because of those savings.

Hello major fuel savings! Cha-Ching!

Looking forward to seeing the new rig next month.

We are looking forward to it too.

This is too awesome! I love the size of that thing and the savings will make ya smile :D

Thanks OG.

That is correct.

Getting some things done on it, and then ya never know.

Thanks buddy. We are excited to be able to go out west this year because of those savings.

We are looking forward to it too.

Thanks OG.

And us West Coast THPers are very thankful you guys are heading out this way. I'm trying my hardest to figure out a way to make it to one of the invitationals this year. Las Vegas has the best odds (pun intended).

That's awesome JB, almost gets better mpg then my car!

Diesel?

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

20MPG in that thing?! That's phenomenal! I can barely crack 16 in my 1/2 ton pickup.

Hashtag Chad enjoyed the new tour van yesterday.

@hackersparadise got a new rig! Next week they're getting it wrapped with a huge mural of my face on one side.

BD6jqBhCIAAxsyQ.jpg:large

LOL @ Chad, I surely hope not! Almost time to hit the road.

That sprinter is awesome! Can't wait for it to show up in OHIO!

The sprinter is looking NICE!

bu2eqe2y.jpg

Wow, that's gonna look phenomenal!!! Can't wait to see it in a few weeks!

Back