Official 2013 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day Details - The Ultimate Weekend of Golf

JB,

I know in years past that pretty much all the shaft demos have been for drivers. Any chance this year that there will be iron shafts to demo as well. With some of the new options from KBS, Project X, UST, and Areotech I feel it could really insightful and helpful to have some of the same irons loaded up with the newest offerings out there. Any thoughts on this?

Sorry to quote myself but hadn't really seen any real answer to if this was even possible or was the worst idea ever...haha.

Did signups conclude or are they still available? Been out of touch lately.

doc

Nah, Ole Gray's idea to bring a woodshed to the outing was probably the worst idea ever

Yep you should stay out of the fricking thing so you can enjoy the outing more :D

Did signups conclude or are they still available? Been out of touch lately.

doc

Send golfergal a pm and she will let ya know what the current status is. I know chewie had to drop out because of job responsibilities so maybe a spot is open.

Nah, Ole Gray's idea to bring a woodshed to the outing was probably the worst idea ever

He might try and put me in that thing this year...I did almost land one in his cart last year at during the Outing...oops

He might try and put me in that thing this year...I did almost land one in his cart last year at during the Outing...oops

You old long knocking rascal you :D. I think KellyBo, myself, and Bullfrog were about 300 + yards in front of you and Ary. All of a sudden here comes this skud missle incoming siren. lol

You old long knocking rascal you :D. I think KellyBo, myself, and Bullfrog were about 300 + yards in front of you and Ary. All of a sudden here comes this skud missle incoming siren. lol

Haha, yeah you guys where there and it looked all clear and next thing you know, Ary hits and then I hit and mid-flight both of your carts come screaming out from behind the hill right into the landing area. I looked at Ary and BMWnola and go "Damn, I just about hit the legend Ole Gray and KellyBo..."

Jen and I just wrapped up 3 days at a podiatry conference and were talking about the next one coming up in GA. The next one has always been in March, but this year they have moved it to May, to not be back to back. Once we started talking about dates we realized this was the same weekend as the Outing. Unfortunately this is not something I can give up, with the potential to talk to so many Podiatrists in one weekend. So, I will not be able to attend the outing this year. Last year was a blast, but sometimes work and money call.

Sorry to hear it Chewie. Hopefully you can make it down next year

A message has gone out to all the attendees to get their official details so I can get your villas organized and get your final price for the event.

Just an FYI, if anyone who has asked for a single room would be willing to go to a double room that would be amazing, we need more double room people. Send me a PM if you have questions.

Thanks!

A message has gone out to all the attendees to get their official details so I can get your villas organized and get your final price for the event.

Just an FYI, if anyone who has asked for a single room would be willing to go to a double room that would be amazing, we need more double room people. Send me a PM if you have questions.

Thanks!

Thanks for all you do Morgan!

Thanks!

Just sent off my response! Thanks again Morgan for all the hard work!!

My pleasure guys! I won't lie though, these villa assignments are going to be the death of me. I am really short on double bed occupants.

My pleasure guys! I won't lie though, these villa assignments are going to be the death of me. I am really short on double bed occupants.

I would have thought the problem to have been the other way. Hang in there Morgan, we all know you will do the best job possible.

Sent my response in. I'll sleep anywhere after a few beers..... :D

I know Morgan has a headache to end all headaches with this one, but I'm stoked to find out who gets the 'pleasure' of being my villa buddy. I'm also stoked to find out about the equipment for demo day. I'm also stoked to find out who I'll be playing with in the official rounds. I'm also stoked.

Not getting to meet Paulo is going to be one of the bigger disappointments of my 2013.

Posted via tapatalk.

My partner Richard will be coming along with me for this one. He won't be golfing, but I'm sure he'll be a part of the villa crawl and the banquet. Why do I feel nervous about this? Hehehe.

Not getting to meet Paulo is going to be one of the bigger disappointments of my 2013.

Posted via tapatalk.

You have a baby girl now. Seems like it might neutral out missing the outing a little bit. Plus, it's not like the weather is going to be perfect all weekend. I think there's a chance of clouds :/

That's awesome JN.

I'm more excited by the day. This is going to be incredible.

You have a baby girl now. Seems like it might neutral out missing the outing a little bit. Plus, it's not like the weather is going to be perfect all weekend. I think there's a chance of clouds :/

I hate clouds, just ruins a good day

I'll make sure I have a beer for you man. There's always next year. If you get any free time in the next 16 years or so! :D

No doubt. Plenty of good things coming my way this year.

Posted via tapatalk.

Back