What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
79 at Waterlefe, damn impressive.

Good to see your health seems to be in order right now JB. Always good for the golf game.

Over the last 3 days here are my scores.

36 & 39 at Legacy for a 75
41 & 40 at University Park for an 81 (man was that windy)
41 & 38 at Waterlefe for a 79

Not too bad. Shovels helped me when I needed it.
dig at One-T

73 yesterday

Thanks guys!!!

Everything was just clicking. Next round will prob be an 88. haha

I missed an eagle putt that LIPPED!

Thanks guys!!!

Everything was just clicking. Next round will prob be an 88. haha

I missed an eagle putt that LIPPED!
I left one short on Friday. Right on line, about 6 inches short. Way to go War.

I left one short on Friday. Right on line, about 6 inches short. Way to go War.

dude, it so frustrating. Its not like they happen often. so its a bummer when you miss the chance

Indubitably nice round One-T, heck of a day right there for sure!

Nice going Jarret, save some of those rounds for 5 months from now please!

That is an awesome round, One-T. Ridiculous. Nice job dude.

Nice rounds Ryan and Jarret!!

34/41 - 75 QUOTE]

Nice. Looking forward to seeing that at THP-TX!

Shot a personal best today!
Winding River GC, 40* Sunny
39/41=80

Congrats on the PB!

Over the last 3 days here are my scores.
36 & 39 at Legacy for a 75
41 & 40 at University Park for an 81 (man was that windy)
41 & 38 at Waterlefe for a 79

Followed Waterlefe on the Twitter. Good Stuff!
73 yesterday

NICE!

I didn't have a chance to write this up till now.

I shot a 100 yesterday and it was frustrating due to the fact that one of my goals was to break 100 every time out. I did take away some positives from the round but overall I am frustrated with the state of my game and it is my own ego that is getting in the way, I need lessons and I know that but I have yet to commit to that realization and TAKE THEM! I think this last round put me over the edge and now I am there with my tax return check coming in I am going to Golf Tec in the next week or so to get things started.

Ok on to the round

Fairways- 10/18
GIR- 1/18
Putt- 44
2 penalties

I was very pleased with my effort off the tee the number of fairways I hit was an absolute PB for me. I am really happy about that and I can take a lot away from it.

My game over 180 yards needs serious work and besides the tee I am dreadful from these distances.

I feel good about my short game and wedges and short irons, this I need to keep up by finding time and drills to practice and get better.

In conclusion, after this round I am in need of professional help to keep improving, I need to practice more but before I can do that I need to know what to practice and how. I am determined to get better and I will but I need help. I guess this is the "ah ha" moment that my game needed.

First post today! 5:45am here in SoCal, off to play 36! Scores will be posted!

First post today! 5:45am here in SoCal, off to play 36! Scores will be posted!

Enjoy, pretty jealous over here on the First coast sitting at work.

Shot a 47/46 -93. So disappointing. Yea I've only played for 6 months but my putting was horrible and my short game from 80 in was pathetic. Range time is in the works now!

42 with 15 putts. The team D-Bag shot 47, so that made me happy. I believe i had the best score today.

TheCrest4 good luck on your path to improvement. How can you say you are happy with your short game and short irons if you had 44 putts in a round where you only hit 1 green? I'm not trying to be critical but the first step to improvement is to be honest about your game.

Last edited:
TheCrest4 good luck on your path to improvement. How can you say you are happy with your short game and short irons if you had 44 putts in a round where you only hit 1 green? I'm not tryjng to be critical but the first step to improvement is to be honest about youf game.
He only shot 100... I rarely hit more than 7 greens in one round, and i play an 8 hdcp

Oregon Jack my only point is if one hits only one green and has 44 putts the short game and short irons are not very good and TheCrrst4 said he was happy with that part of his game. Just trying to be helpful.

Shot a personal best today!

Winding River GC, 40* Sunny

39/41=80
29 putts
6F/5G
No 3 putts!
No Penalty Strokes!

Really really happy with today's round because I know I let 5 or 6 shots slip away easy and could take a few more away if I had hit more fairways.
Pretty early in the season to be shooting PBs! Congrats man. When we played a couple weeks ago, your game already looked like as good as it did mid season last year. Keep up the good work Justin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back