The THP Bridgestone Championship - Las Vegas Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love seeing all of the excitement in here, those that make the trip out are in for something truly special

Even without seeing the cost, great job to Mike and THP HQ with the details already announced. I can see lots of fun happening at the Rio, particularly with all the unexpected Vegas Virgins who have been piping up in here.

This will definitely be a blast for the 40 THPers involved.

this is so amazing it should be nationally televised...

Even without seeing the cost, great job to Mike and THP HQ with the details already announced. I can see lots of fun happening at the Rio, particularly with all the unexpected Vegas Virgins who have been piping up in here.

This will definitely be a blast for the 40 THPers involved.

Wow, this looks like a heck of a time. These are the types of things I am looking to be part of. Not having a gf/wife to ask makes it easier to plan trips like this.

Wow, this looks like a heck of a time. These are the types of things I am looking to be part of. Not having a gf/wife to ask makes it easier to plan trips like this.

Sounds like a plan, just dont forget to sign up for the Albatross Club so that you are eligible for the event!

Sounds like a plan, just dont forget to sign up for the Albatross Club so that you are eligible for the event!

You read my mind, that was my next plan of action.

Holy cow, this is incredible, I wish I didn't already have meetings scheduled on those days, CRAP!!! The wife and I have been talking about going to Vegas, this would have been the perfect excuse.

Between the Outing, the Morgan Cup, Seven Invitationals, and whatever else is up the sleeves of THP HQ, THPers are single-handedly trying to provide economic stimulus through all the money being spent travelling in 2013.

I love the fact that even the Invitationals which are regional in nature all seem to get a few folks flying in just for the event.

I really hope I can go. Was absolutely going to the Colorado outing but that got canceled and this is the second closest one. Please be affordable.

It looks like Jet Blue is going to come out the cheapest for me so far.

Freaking A.

Posted via tapatalk.

Freaking A.

Posted via tapatalk.

Freaking A means....wow, count me in as the baby will be old enough to almost fend for herself

An awesome event! I wish I could go!

Hmm.... I may have to drive down from Tahoe for this one. Maybe If I take the wifey to see Elton John, she will give Golf the blessing... Haha..

Question: It says Golf is limited to 40. Does that mean it is the first 40 to sign up? how does that work, etc...?

Im sure all of that will be revealed in the near future

Well then. Better check with the lovely Mrs. and see if the dates work. We talked a lot about it last night. This falls the weekend before our wedding anniversary...undetermined right now if that helps or hurts.

Good stuff, its going to be a blast and the courses are top notch. I was there mid October and the courses were absolutely phenomenal and I expect nothing less when this event rolls around. Sadly I will probably not attend, my irrational fear of flying coupled with the fact that I cannot find employment makes this hard to sign up for. At least if I could find work I could drug and drag myself onto a plan but money isn't infinite unfortunately.

I think I might be able to swing this. Hmm, after looking at the 3 courses, Bridgestone needs to develop a ball that avoids water or I will need to factor in the cost of a pallet of golf balls. :bulgy-eyes:

Hmm.... I may have to drive down from Tahoe for this one. Maybe If I take the wifey to see Elton John, she will give Golf the blessing... Haha..

Question: It says Golf is limited to 40. Does that mean it is the first 40 to sign up? how does that work, etc...?

At this time that is what it means. When signup goes live (and there will be plenty of warning when that will be), the 1st 40 Albatross Club members that sign up will have spots.

Man, so mad that I'm going to miss this! Wife is due September 29 so no way I can make this one.

I already started talking to the wife about this over the weekend, so she knows it's going to be coming up again. I'm so down to do this trip. Would definitely consider bringing her along if it's not too cost-prohibitive. We could just make it a belated anniversary trip instead of going to Monterey to play during the summer. I'm turning 40 this year, so she has to let me do it!

I think it's awesome that this is the CHAMPIONSHIP! Freakin' sweet.

Well, I just made my donation and am now an Albatross Club member! With only 40 slots available, hopefully I can get in on this. If I do, I'll have to decide if I'm driving or flying in. Maybe there will be a few other participants from Colorado that would be down for a road trip. I drive a Ford Flex and have room for people and gear. We'll see.....

Well, I just made my donation and am now an Albatross Club member! With only 40 slots available, hopefully I can get in on this. If I do, I'll have to decide if I'm driving or flying in. Maybe there will be a few other participants from Colorado that would be down for a road trip. I drive a Ford Flex and have room for people and gear. We'll see.....
Congrats dude! Best golf purchase you will make this year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back