The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
10:30 and the plow's FINALLY coming through now really??

10:30 and the plow's FINALLY coming through now really??

At least they didn't wait until tomorrow!

Ours came by sometime this morning and covered up the end of the driveway. I took the truck and smashed it all down.

At least they didn't wait until tomorrow!

Ours came by sometime this morning and covered up the end of the driveway. I took the truck and smashed it all down.

They can't even plow my street because its a tight, almost one way street that runs into the back of other people's houses and drives. There's simply no place to put the snow. Our streets snow removal plan is hoping someone needs to go to work and will beat it down a bit for others to get in and out.

I just got re-dug out and got the car turned around to where I can get a running start down my street.

We will always have at least one four wheel drive or all wheel drive vehicle as long as we live in Kansas City. Luckily we have both so we can both come and go as we need to.

Was running late this morning, wife handed me a protein shake as I walked out the door. 190 calories, not bad.

Freaking serving size gets me every time. Hello 400 calorie liquid breakfast.

30 minutes of cardio will take care of those extra 210 calories, no problemo!

30 minutes of cardio will take care of those extra 210 calories, no problemo!
I've already done my cardio for the day

They can't even plow my street because its a tight, almost one way street that runs into the back of other people's houses and drives. There's simply no place to put the snow. Our streets snow removal plan is hoping someone needs to go to work and will beat it down a bit for others to get in and out.

I just got re-dug out and got the car turned around to where I can get a running start down my street.

I thought I had a running start this morning down the hill that I call a driveway. I was going great then a car was coming so I stopped and my truck got stuck which isn't a 4 wheel drive on the snow from the road plow. I was lucky enough my brotheri inlaw happened to be passing by and we pushed it out with little effort. I would of been in my 4 wheel drive, but my wife has jury duty so she needed that truck. It was one of those mornings.

Looks like some extra is in order. Or layoff the alcohol tonight. Hahaha
Seriously? I think we all know that's not happening.

Went to the indoor range today to hit a bucket of balls. Swing looked and performed just as bad as it felt.

Landlord called and asked us if someone moved in upstairs. We had to tell him. He said he is going to call the scummies upstairs. I really hope this doesnt come back to us. Out lease is up and I really dont need to be lying to the landlord. On top of that, the a-holes didnt even have the courtesy to let us know that someone was moving in.

Landlord called and asked us if someone moved in upstairs. We had to tell him. He said he is going to call the scummies upstairs. I really hope this doesnt come back to us. Out lease is up and I really dont need to be lying to the landlord. On top of that, the a-holes didnt even have the courtesy to let us know that someone was moving in.

That sucks man, I hope it gets taken care of.

Are they squatters?

Hopefully he doesn't say you told him. He obviously knew already.

Are they squatters?

No. The same dirtbags. They just had someone else move in with them. As if they werent dirty, loud, and annoying enough.

Hopefully he doesn't say you told him. He obviously knew already.

He didnt know. We saw her moving in on Sunday and called him. He said he will definitely not let them know that we told them. He called tonight just to make sure. He said he was going to call them.

He didnt know. We saw her moving in on Sunday and called him. He said he will definitely not let them know that we told them. He called tonight just to make sure. He said he was going to call them.

Just make sure you keep it to yourself. If that information ever goes public, they'll know you're the one that....Oh...nevermind

Made one super stupid mistake on my math test that is gonna bring me down some more... :at-wits-end:

If a movie comes on tv, and you know you saw it less than 5 years ago, but for some reason don't remember the plot at all, it is probably because the plot sucks and is completely unmemorable.

Just wasted a couple hours, good news is I was multitasking on THP.

Realizing how bad I need a driver fitting. I just don't know where to go for one. Last time I was at Golf Galaxy they just had us on simulators with stock clubs. Maybe I have to pay the $30 to get fitted for shafts and everything?

Realizing how bad I need a driver fitting. I just don't know where to go for one. Last time I was at Golf Galaxy they just had us on simulators with stock clubs. Maybe I have to pay the $30 to get fitted for shafts and everything?

Two birds with one stone dude.. Find out what Pine Lakes and forum member Carfangia can offer!

Do it! I'll even come commentate!

Two birds with one stone dude.. Find out what Pine Lakes and forum member Carfangia can offer!

Do it! I'll even come commentate!

That's SUCH a good idea. Would like to get out there before the invitational in May.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back