JRod

Reaction score
Handicap
4.2 USGA
Hawk and I's golf instructor is getting one of these in and I have been invited to take the first lesson with it in place. Has anyone had any experience with this? It looks like some pretty amazing technology. I have heard CHIII uses it all the time.

http://www.k-vest.com/

No idea, but I'm checking the site out and it looks pretty cool.

You going to get to check it out?

No idea, but I'm checking the site out and it looks pretty cool.

You going to get to check it out?

Yep I get to be the first person to use it. Pretty excited to see what it's all about.

Never heard of it, but it definitely looks like an interesting professional training aid.

Dan

Looks freaking awesome. I'm trying to figure out how to order one

I'm intrigued. Hadn't heard of this until now!

Well hopefully the weather isn't ridiculous and I get to use it. We're supposed to get 7" tonight but we'll see.

Hawk and I's golf instructor is getting one of these in and I have been invited to take the first lesson with it in place. Has anyone had any experience with this? It looks like some pretty amazing technology. I have heard CHIII uses it all the time.

http://www.k-vest.com/

I've never heard of it man, but I demand video!!!

Looks interesting, can't wait to hear your thoughts on this. I could a wired one of these with electric shock.

I got to use one. Very cool device. I should preface it by saying that it should be used in conjunction with a teaching professional (which Jrod will be). Looking forward to your thoughts Jrod, it can be a very good tool for teaching.

I got to use one. Very cool device. I should preface it by saying that it should be used in conjunction with a teaching professional (which Jrod will be). Looking forward to your thoughts Jrod, it can be a very good tool for teaching.

I imagine that would make all the difference, rather than some schmuck like me out on the range trying to figure it out and not getting its full potential. Looks pretty dan interesting though!

How about youtube videos?

You are going to beak it big boy. This technology is sweet, have fun bro and please spare no detail when you share your experience.

That sure looks interesting. Look forward to seeing how you like it JRod.

That's awesome and makes me even more excited. This guy is all about biomechanics and has really helped me a lot already.

Looks really cool. I want to try this

I am almost positive a local teacher has one around here. never gave it a serious thought.

Seems very interesting. Looking forward to seeing what its all about and how well you like it Jrod.

Chris has been wanting to get this set up for awhile now and he's pretty excited about it. Not cheap from what he said, so I almost think it's going to be more expensive than normal lessons. Might be incorrect on that one though. Have to love the technology available to professionals these days. I hope to be able to use it eventually.

this looks pretty cool looking forward to your experience! i wouldn't mind trying one out if i got the opportunity.

I don't know about anyone else but it kind of looks like what GolfTEC uses - without the base and wireless. If it does the same it is an excellent aid for getting your shoulders and hips in the right position to put some power into your swing.

I noticed that you were wearing something like it in the video stills.

This looks pretty interesting. I will be following your posts closely.

Well unfortunately I had a shat ton of snow to clean tonight so I wasn't able to make it to the shop but I will definitely keep this post updated the moment I get to use this!

Back