Callaway & THP - The Grandaddy of Em All

Maybe Alice Cooper will open the MC by singing the National Anthem. Then Arnie and Player will do opening tee off for the like they do for the Masters.

**Tappin' it in cuz I #SeeMore**

Did you have this dream last night? haha

Skimmer here: does it have anything to do with beating Team Callaway? I don't think their 4th player has been announced yet for the TX invitational
Turns out it's Philly Mick. Don't even bother coming, you can't win. Haha.

Turns out it's Philly Mick. Don't even bother coming, you can't win. Haha.

Lol. I'll just creep him into playing poorly with my Mickelson man-crush. Lefties gotta support each other

They have been a part of every Morgan Cup, which in a round about way is product testing, but I understand what you are saying.
But I can ease minds a bit (or make it worse) and tell everybody this has nothing to do with forum testing.
Look at the classic Josh tease to muddy the water. I love the anticipation on this!!!

They have been a part of every Morgan Cup, which in a round about way is product testing, but I understand what you are saying.
But I can ease minds a bit (or make it worse) and tell everybody this has nothing to do with forum testing.

Man..I got nothing. Thanks for making the water more muddy! HAHA.

Maybe has something to do with a trip out to CA to see HQ and do something special there?

Pro-Am entries to The Colonial or the Byron Nelson with a Callaway staffer.

Set us up with the whole schmear! Clubs, bag, shoes....glove, shirt, pants. 2 of those. 6 of those

Maybe has something to do with a trip out to CA to see HQ and do something special there?

If that is the case then I will see you all in C-Bad (Carlsbad)!

I think we need another hint.

Uh Oh...The clouds are forming and something is brewing. We may have to drop a small bomb on everybody today...

Maybe Alice Cooper will open the MC by singing the National Anthem. Then Arnie and Player will do opening tee off for the like they do for the Masters.

**Tappin' it in cuz I #SeeMore**

Yes, Alice cooper has to be involved!

But I think they dropped him from their staff a while back

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Uh Oh...The clouds are forming and something is brewing. We may have to drop a small bomb on everybody today...

that would be amazing.... i'm going nuts trying to figure out what this is.... head hurts just thinking of the possibilities.

And no work will get done today said every forum member.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Can't wait for the bomb. I've been trying not to think about it because I'm convinced I have no idea what's coming.

I knew it!! A beer drinking contest against the Callaway crew. I am coming for you Harry and Chad. I am coming for you!

Is it an #xbomb ?

I knew it!! A beer drinking contest against the Callaway crew. I am coming for you Harry and Chad. I am coming for you!

Nah, they would want something they could win at.

Your a riot. :D

Nah, they would want something they could win at.

Dont be fooled. They are a bunch of lushes from all accounts..haha The Zoo Crew can drink.

Just drop the whole bomb please!!!!

Heck of a day for my day off!!! No one at the store get's to hear me scream like a girl.

1st post updated with the birth of the #Grandaddy.

#JustGotReal

Back