Callaway & THP - The Grandaddy of Em All

I'm still sticking to the largest forum club testing ever. Multiple sets of each line, from Drivers to irons to putters. The entire catalog of clubs. I can't recall a Callaway testing in my time here and they seem way to involved to not be doing forum testings these days...

I'm still sticking to the largest forum club testing ever. Multiple sets of each line, from Drivers to irons to putters. The entire catalog of clubs. I can't recall a Callaway testing in my time here and they seem way to involved to not be doing forum testings these days...

This makes a lot of sense.

(scratches chin, nods head...)

I'm thinking its the grandaddy of all contests, and because I can't think of anything bigger in the next few months, my guess is that Callaway is going to give away a couple of Masters passes to a some lucky THPers. :banana:

That's my guess as the Masters is sometimes nicknamed "The Grandaddy of Them All."

Seems like a good guess to me.

Callaway Staffer's:

Champions Tour

Ian Baker-Finch
Mark Brooks
Olin Browne
Colin Montgomerie
Steve Pate

Icons
Pete Cowen
Manuel De Los Santos
David Leadbetter
Arnold Palmer
Gary Player

hmmmm.....

Man there are too many directions in Jb's hints to connect any dots >.<

I have given up guessing and will just wait to find out...if we don't know more by next weekend....Chad and Harry will be plied with much booze and an answer will be retrieved!

I have given up guessing and will just wait to find out...if we don't know more by next weekend....Chad and Harry will be plied with much booze and an answer will be retrieved!

Boat races! #beatteamcallaway

This is the best guess I've seen so far. Wouldn't surprise me if Callaway goes all out for a huge testing.

My God, that would be the best testing ever! The review threads would be huge as well.

I'm done trying to figure this out.
I am just going to enjoy the anticipation and the outcome....I'm sure it's going to be EPIC !

If that's it, sign me up....... :bashful: I'm a bit fan of Callaway gear and have played Callaway in every slot in my bag (only OEM I can say that about).

I'm going with Alice Cooper.

Anyone feeling the need to kidnap JB and GG and forcing them to talk.....? This suspense is killing me and I have only seen this thread since the weekend!!! :alien:

I can get down with this guess. But knowing JB, the master of misdirection, I am content on waiting. Too much going on to concentrate.

They have been a part of every Morgan Cup, which in a round about way is product testing, but I understand what you are saying.
But I can ease minds a bit (or make it worse) and tell everybody this has nothing to do with forum testing.

Cant wait to hear what is unleashed on this. Agreed FK no need to try and guess. He is the master.

They have been a part of every Morgan Cup, which in a round about way is product testing, but I understand what you are saying.
But I can ease minds a bit (or make it worse) and tell everybody this has nothing to do with forum testing.

Well that cuts down the possibilities :confused2:

An event for the ages. Possibly already trumping The Bridgestone Championship in Vegas, which seems almost impossible to do! Very exciting no matter what it is!

Can you just tell us already. [guilt-trip] you're ruining my son's birthday [/guilt-trip]:bashful:

Last edited:
Man the anticipation for this is agonizing! Can't wait to hear about the grandaddy! At least we are another day closer to finding out.

Can you just tell us already. [guilt-trip] you're ruining my son's birthday [/guilt-trip]

That's funny in an "I can't believe he went there" kind of way

Skimmer here: does it have anything to do with beating Team Callaway? I don't think their 4th player has been announced yet for the TX invitational

Maybe Alice Cooper will open the MC by singing the National Anthem. Then Arnie and Player will do opening tee off for the like they do for the Masters.

**Tappin' it in cuz I #SeeMore**

Back