2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pocket goodies!!!

eqesagav.jpg

Between the goodies and the letter, that's just waaay too cool Nate! Enjoy it man!

Pocket goodies!!!

eqesagav.jpg

Does the #ZooCrew coin say 2nd place on the back? Oh wrong thread....haha Looks awesome man. I never doubted for a second that Callaway was going to be all class and take care of their staffers.

Does the #ZooCrew coin say 2nd place on the back? Oh wrong thread....haha Looks awesome man. I never doubted for a second that Callaway was going to be all class and take care of their staffers.

I think EVERY company is taking care of their staffers very well this far.

^Siri probably sucks.

Amazing job by Callaway, and the hits keep coming!!!

I think EVERY company is taking care of their staffers very well this far.

^Siri probably sucks.

That goes without saying. Since this stuff was from Callaway, that's who I was commenting on....

I know. I wasn't saying you we're wrong or speaking poorly about anyone. I was agreeing with you.

^Siri probably sucks.

Well then, I guess we will just have to agree to agree here wont we?

Again, I just wanted to throw some pics up cause I couldn't wait to take the good ones when I got home. So by all means if another #TeamCallaway staffer gets home tonight and gets their bag, please start a new thread for sure! The iphone camera just doesn't do it justice indoors.

Love the staff bag that's freakin awesome!!!!!

Again, I just wanted to throw some pics up cause I couldn't wait to take the good ones when I got home. So by all means if another #TeamCallaway staffer gets home tonight and gets their bag, please start a new thread for sure! The iphone camera just doesn't do it justice indoors.
Thanks for the teaser pics buddy. That's quite the package to receive. I was sitting here smiling ear to ear for you as you received your first Morgan Cup package, awesome isn't it?

Thanks for the teaser pics buddy. That's quite the package to receive. I was sitting here smiling ear to ear for you as you received your first Morgan Cup package, awesome isn't it?
It is cool for us 1st timers getting to feel this surge of happiness that occurs when stuff like this happens. I guess its sort of a validation that it's real and we are in it. Part of the process is to experience what a professional would feel in this sort of event and well, this was yet another situation that made me think what it would feel like. Pretty darn cool.

A sweet staffer, filled with goodness!!! Awesome!

It is cool for us 1st timers getting to feel this surge of happiness that occurs when stuff like this happens. I guess its sort of a validation that it's real and we are in it. Part of the process is to experience what a professional would feel in this sort of event and well, this was yet another situation that made me think what it would feel like. Pretty darn cool.
I can only imagine! But I'm sure the rush of emotions that takes place has to be really powerful. These are the things that you will remember for ever. And to get the perspective from the first timers is really cool. Thanks Nate

I can only imagine! But I'm sure the rush of emotions that takes place has to be really powerful. These are the things that you will remember for ever. And to get the perspective from the first timers is really cool. Thanks Nate
It all started when I looked down on that red sticker on the brown box that said, "STAFF". Crazy.

It all started when I looked down on that red sticker on the brown box that said, "STAFF". Crazy.
It's funny cause when I looked at that pic, that stood out so much that it had me a little excited for you guys, and a little envious of being on the outside looking in.. But it's really awesome for all of you guys

It's funny cause when I looked at that pic, that stood out so much that it had me a little excited for you guys, and a little envious of being on the outside looking in.. But it's really awesome for all of you guys
That was me last year big guy! It's perfectly normal and I took memory notes the whole way through it!

I'm feeling the same way, however it's on both us and them to make sure that we get a chance at this next year. I am so psyched for these MCers, and am definitely taking lots of mental notes from this year's participants...

Pocket goodies!!!

eqesagav.jpg

Nate, man that is freaking awesome! Love the bag and the goodies are just the sugar on top. Looking great and can'twaitto see the rest of the bags!

That is awesome Nate! Congrats dude. Plus pocket goodies are nice too!

I want to take a moment and say I am so looking forward to forging the bonds a lot of you have made. I see the pics and hear the passion and it makeshift smile. The thought of carrying this with me the rest of days just floors me.

Some of the relationships I've made on THP are for life and to add the MC just seems like the cement that will hold these relationships even stronger. I don't mean to get all sappy but this is how I feel. I get hit with little pieces of MC shrapnel and realize how great it must be to constantly relieve your experiences to date. Being able to do this myself is kinda epic. Huge thanks to JB/GG, all of the sponsors and all you guys that went before us. This is really a md truly a special time for all of us.

Well said, Freddie.

O M G Nate...blood is pumpin for sure! Well done Callaway! Surprises as well inside that red STAFF stickered box!

LtEvO TaPpEd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back