Official Milestone Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats, TheCrest4!

ngbbs45b43991c73ed.jpg

Congrats, v.man!

844607.jpg

Congrats to TheCrest4 and v.man on making 2K. WTG guys.

Thanks guys. I'm just a minnow in an ocean full of whales. But, 2,000 in a year isn't bad for a man of few words I guess.

Nice to see some milestones. Good job guys

congrats Crest and Vman

is outdriving and beating my coach in a chipping contest in the same week a milestone? he's a pro and has a negative 2 handicap..

is outdriving and beating my coach in a chipping contest in the same week a milestone? he's a pro and has a negative 2 handicap..

It's cool, but not what this thread is about!

Congrats, Icey Shanks!

days_of_our_lives_12000th_episode_zps9761a568.png

Congrats, StanTheCaddy!

4597205.JPG

Thanks Smalls! Always enjoy this thread popping up and it's awesome to reach a milestone. Here's to the next 1k :drinks:

Congrats, mward!

yr8000smalllabeld_zpsa530d62b.jpg

Congrats, staticline!

245994,xcitefun-3000-posts.jpg

Congrats Icey, mward, Stan and static. Great job all!

Congrats to Icey, Stan , mward & staticline on your milestones.

Didn't even realize I'd hit 8k. Hopefully 10k will be here soon!

Congrats guys. 10k is in sight

Congratulations Guys! Serious milestones. Mr Satchmo! That is a big number!

Congrats, Ole Gray!

19000login-tu1.gif

Congrats, cpljohnst!

1000%20sign-up%20Sterling%20Services%20large%20.jpg.jpg

This will be my 4000 post. I just want to say thank you to everyone. You guys have gotten me through some tough times and quitting smoking. Things are going very well now. I appreciate the foundation of everything golf here at THP and have learned a lot and makes me want to get better at the game we all love. Personaly we have some great members here that make me want to be a better person. I appreciate what you have all done for me and you don't even know it. I hope I have supported some you and helped out in some small way. JB and GG you two have built an amazing community and all your efforts for the amature golfer are for lack of a better term are incredible your tireless efforts are thanked many times over. I love this place and thank you everyone.

Well congrats to all the milestones as of late.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back