What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spent a little time on THP then headed to ATL. Went by the PGA SS and tested the CG Classic XL, the Classic XL Custom, the Cobra AMP Cell, the RBZ Stage 2 and finally the Callaway X Hot. It was a great day.

What did you think?

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Went to the range for the first time this year, felt good to get some swings in. My first attempts with the R9's I acquired, I need to take them and get fit as I dont think I am upright like my brother was

Went to the range for the first time this year, felt good to get some swings in. My first attempts with the R9's I acquired, I need to take them and get fit as I dont think I am upright like my brother was

Sorry I missed out on it, yeah definitely look into a fitting and u can get things locked in before the season starts

Played a 12 hole tournament and shot +5 with 7, (YES 7) lip outs! A day of laughs at least.

Took my two oldest (10, 12) kids out to the first day of their spring 9-hole league. Hit a bucket while I was waiting.

Cut my i20 3&4 hybrids down a half an inch and strapped a gob of lead tape on the bottom. I'm loving the new length and the way that they feel.

Teeing off in minutes for the first round of the year with my Dad. Doesn't get much better

Teeing off in minutes for the first round of the year with my Dad. Doesn't get much better

Nice way to start The season, hit em straight!

Hit the range for about two hours. Freaking cold!

Nice way to start The season, hit em straight!

Thanks, but that's not how things have started. Three triples and four lost balls in four holes...ouch

What did you think?

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

I am having a hard time holding off purchasing the X Hot before the May outing, we will see if I am strong enough to hold out.

tapping and talking from Tapatalk

Just regripped the XHP.

Hit the driving range for the first time this year to hit the new irons and wedges, snow be damned! I wasn't the only one either - I had to wait for a cleared spot to open up.

I am really impressed with the JPX-825 Pro irons. They felt great! I was hitting the longer irons noticeably straighter and longer than my old set. The extra length is definitely helping me get better posture.

When I got home, I found that they had posted a picture of all of us range birds on their FB page and I'm pretty sure I'm in it -- the guy in dark clothes in the center, in front of the wall. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...0063571875.237990.342040296875&type=1&theater

WP_000215.jpg

WP_000216.jpg

How do they pick the balls in the snow?

range and short game practice.... really think i'm gonna make a big turn on my short game improving this year. i really made leaps last year but tinkering with some stuff today and i really think i can take it to the next level this year.

Played my first full round today. Shot 78. Felt like I hit the ball really well today. Excited for the rest of the season!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back