What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
More practice at PGASS. Brought my 6-iron with me, was a little aprehensive, but hit it really well, all but 1 of about 15 shots were in the 152-162 range.

Driver was a mess though. I adjusted settings on my RF TA hoping to straighten out a consistent pull. Went from a Co setting to a S- (basicalky moving it 2 settings towards neutral) and switched out weights from 4/8 to 10/4 (toe/heel) and it was awful. Hit a few slight draws, but most were straight up slices and I lost 10-15 yards. Working on some swing issues, but wasnt anticipating that. Back to the settings drawing board it seems.

Played twice over the weekend. Shot 89 on Saturday from the tips. There were no tee markers and the idiots I got paired with insisted on playing from there. Note to self, don't play the tips in March when the ground is soaking wet.

Played a par 65 course on Sunday and shot 74. Shot 3 over on the back with a quadruple bogey.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

It's come down to this. I set up an alignment stick 50 yards away and hit shots in the back yard

mehagade.jpg

washed my clubs for my big trip to TEXAS!

I sent an email to an instructor to see about getting a block of lessons. Need to get away from just trying adjust what's going on one day to set up a real foundation of a swing. That's what golf stuff I did today.

Put on a Zstar driver adaptor on a B.asha 5s. Pulled the Original grip off the new White Hot Pro and slapped on a SS Slim 3.0

Tapping away on my S3

Looking like I will take Chunky's new iron shafts in to get some Ping heads installed on them. Maybe I will wait until next week though......

Looking like I will take Chunky's new iron shafts in to get some Ping heads installed on them. Maybe I will wait until next week though......

Make him wait until I get my white tie back! Hehe

Make him wait until I get my white tie back! Hehe

Haha, the wait would be so long JB would tell me to test these shafts myself.

I like where this is headed.....

Haha, the wait would be so long JB would tell me to test these shafts myself.

I like where this is headed.....

You're so right it's not funny!

I put the Scotty back in the bag today, the Bettinardi and I just don't get along very well so we're getting a divorce. We went to the putting green for a bit and had some mild success, something just isn't right, I need to do some serious focusing.

Which Bettinardi, Trout?

Purchased Albatross membership!!

You're so right it's not funny!

I know but I couldn't do it, still hoping for a favorable MC matchup! Hahaha

Chunky's shafts are now with the club builder, hopefully they turn everything around quickly!

BC-1 Mizuno, beautiful putter but I don't like the aiming line.

Did they have a paint fill in the line or is it the same color as the head?

It's the white paintfill Jim, looks sharp but distracts me so far.

If the putter feels good why not try getting that white off the putter head and go plain Jane. And give her a second chance.

I started checking around for an instructor. It's been many years since I had any formal swing training and I'm about sick of what my swing looks like every time I do a HOTD vid, haha. Kind of funny that I wanted the best instructor in the area so I started checking around the bigger city of Grand Island, but almost everyone suggested the best was a guy I know from here in town. He's the head pro of a course I play often, so as soon as he answers his email I hope to begin transforming TheDue.

Trout i know you dont like the white paint, but have you looked at the odyssey versa's i was skeptical at first. My putting has gotten alot better since i picked this up.

Played 18, THP'd, and about to read some Rotella.

Played 18, THP'd, and about to read some Rotella.

j,

Did you play a whole round with the u/6's is so what did you think about them?

THP was about it but I seriously need some practice, hopefully tomorrow

Enjoyed the THP Branson Invitational hitting the ground running, talked some THP Dallas smack, wiggled the new 913h (which by the way, the Diamana + line is freaking visually stunning, for such a simple design).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back