The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
To the winner sighing after every shot and dropping f bombs next to me on the range today: If you want to stop sucking at golf, get lessons and work intelligently on your swing. Acting like a freaking buffoon only embarrasses yourself and does no one any good.

RIGHT?! kid on my team is exactly like this and pisses me and everybody else off so badly. everybody hates him. the one kid who doesn't get mad at anything and is the nicest guy and always smiles even if he's shooting double-par got so mad at this kid the other day that he told my coach he doesn't want to be on the team anymore. want to punch that guy so hard sometimes...

Drivers who can't find a constant speed on the interstate. I'd like to personally introduce each of them to the cruise control feature. They burn me up running 60, 75, 65, etc. Pick a damn speed!

Also, those who don't understand the purpose of an on ramp is to get UP to speed. Hard to merge traveling 15mph slower than traffic you idiot!

Drivers who can't find a constant speed on the interstate. I'd like to personally introduce each of them to the cruise control feature. They burn me up running 60, 75, 65, etc. Pick a damn speed!

Also, those who don't understand the purpose of an on ramp is to get UP to speed. Hard to merge traveling 15mph slower than traffic you idiot!
People who pull up to a stop light in the right lane instead of moving to the left lane so the five or ten cars behind you can turn right on red.

People on the highway who insist on driving in the far right lane when a bunch of cars are coming up the entrance ramp when the next lane over is clear.

People who, when the lane is closing ahead, try to bypass all of the traffic because they are too important to wait. Then have to push their way in because they got down to the lane closure and haven't merged in yet.

People on the highway who insist on driving in the far right lane when a bunch of cars are coming up the entrance ramp when the next lane over is clear.

Oh yes, this one too. It's common courtesy, move over and show some consideration!

Damn you ebay. Damn you straight to hell. Well, maybe not just yet.

I need to stop looking at clubs on ebay or I'm going to go broke.

People who turn right but then slide all the way into the left lane throughout the turn.

I can turn left as you turn right on a 2 lane road. Keep your lane.

People who turn right but then slide all the way into the left lane throughout the turn.

People who turn into the wrong lane on a four lane.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

You nailed one of my bigger rants - just don't get the logic path some people follow.

Gonna need to ask a favor from the rant thread. One of my good friends and his wife got into an argument last night. He went out to vent, came home, and found his wife unresponsive after a self inflicted gunshot wound. Needless to say, he's a little distraught at the moment.

Unfreakinbelievable.

Gonna need to ask a favor from the rant thread. One of my good friends and his wife got into an argument last night. He went out to vent, came home, and found his wife unresponsive after a self inflicted gunshot wound. Needless to say, he's a little distraught at the moment.

Unfreakinbelievable.

Thats terrible man. Absolutely terrible. Sorry man.

Unfreakinbelievable.

My gosh. That's truly terrible.

Very sorry to hear it Ward.

ohh man Ward, thoughts and prayers buddy.

I don't think I can find the proper words Ward.

Appreciate it guys. Go hug your wives and husbands tonight. Never worth that kinda end.

Ward, my thoughts go out to you and your friend. That is horrible to hear.

Thoughts and prayers with you. Horrible tragedy

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Ward so sorry to hear. Thoughts and prayers with everyone.

T&P your way, Mike.

So sorry Mike, too much sadness and so little time. Very well said ending..T&P's

LtEvO TaPpEd

Omg this hits home hard. I am someone who used to storm out in an argument. Never will I ever do that again. I'm sorry to hear that mike. Thoughts and prayers.

Oh and by the way, Bridgestone Golf rules!

Sorry to hear it Mike, that terrible.

That's truly terrible news, Ward. Very sorry to hear about your friend and his wife.

Sorry to hear that, mward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back