What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor picture but you get the point. Two pairs of shorts and four shirts.

Puma outlet sale, 75% off. All for $110.

ujazana2.jpg

Should probably hide because that's a steal.

Nice haul cookie. How long is that sale going on?

ujazana2.jpg
I've never been so jealous of anything in my life.

Nice haul cookie. How long is that sale going on?

Not really sure, they were starting to run slim on the smaller sizes but still a decent selection left.

I wish we had a Puma outlet around me. Curse you, Pennsylvania!

That is awesome Cookie. Wow.

$T2eC16ZHJHYE9nzpeb8OBRDjZzk-Eg~~60_1.JPG

Got these for my irons.

Last year I bought the R11 9* Driver & Odyssey Hot White 340g Putter, this year was RBZ Tour 14.5 3W & G20 Irons (5i-PW, UW & SW) which should arrive next week as this is my first ever brand new purchase of Irons, hopefully the weather in Cleveland, OH will start warming up so I can get out there and figure out all this new stuff.....

Bought the skydroid gps app for my phone this morning before heading out for my round it worked a treat.. 83%GIR

Bought a used Callaway RAZR X 3h from callawaygolfpreowned. I am currently thanking them soooo much for putting a gigantic barcode sticker on the face, and on the crown. Irritated.

Bought the Callaway Xhot 3 wood!!!! Woo hoo!

Bought a used Callaway RAZR X 3h from callawaygolfpreowned. I am currently thanking them soooo much for putting a gigantic barcode sticker on the face, and on the crown. Irritated.

I love these hybrids! I have three in my bag and they are sooooooo easy to hit.

My SeeMore "collection" just grew. SeeMore Si1 headed to NJ. I almost feel bad I got it so cheap.

ujazana2.jpg

damn cookie thanks for the phone call!

Nice, I was looking at that one earlier. Almost grabbed it but I'm not a fan of the Si insert.

Well arent you a snob..haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back