Getting married in 7 days.

Congratulations or comisserations....not sure which to offer... :alien:

Just joking, congrats and good luck to you both for the future

Congratulations or comisserations....not sure which to offer... :alien:

Just joking, congrats and good luck to you both for the future

You beat me to it, hahaha.

Getting married in 7 days.

DUUUUDE! congrats!!

Nate, way to go man, have fun with it, and don't hit too many kids.

Congrats JN

Congrats JConn, Congrats Nate!! Great guys!

Thanks guys I really appreciate it. It didn't really hit me until today, since we've been so busy working on our new house. No it's like bat sh** crazy trying to figure out all of the little things that need to be done. We're feeling pretty good about where were at with everything though, so that's nice.

Just finished up my first half marathon. So happy to be done.

Today was my best buddy's brithday. He is the ripe old age of 7 now, and while he may technically be an "english bulldog" with his Birthday being on 3/17, I have affectionally referred to him as an "Irish Bulldog" for years.

As I have posted on here, Tuff hasnt been the same pup the past few months, but he has his ups and downs, his good days and his bad days. Well, today, I took the ole boy for a nice long walk like we used to do, and made it down to our local bar we used to frequent quite a bit. Not many sports on today, but we had a blast at the outdoor bar like we used to.

Happy Birthday Tuff, You're a damn good dog.

IMG_0092_zpsce2cb5aa.jpg

Happy Birthday, Tuff!

Happy birthday to the little (big) guy lol our little dog just turned 7 a few days ago too! I posted pics in the pet thread. Cheers to them!

Happy birthday, Tuff!

Happy Birthday Tuff!
Sun is out,I am about to go play a great looking course in Cyprus.....life is good!

Happy birthday Tuff

Sun is out,I am about to go play a great looking course in Cyprus.....life is good!

Send some of that sun back over.....weather is cold, wet and windy here with snow in places

THP is awesome. even the people i have strongly disliked at one point or another are there for you. my rant isn't over, though. just thought i should say that.

THP is awesome. even the people i have strongly disliked at one point or another are there for you. my rant isn't over, though. just thought i should say that.

You're the young guy, and talking primarily to a bunch of older dudes that haven't experienced what you are going through for 15+ years in some cases. We were all 16 and 17 years old at one time, and despite some of our thinking that we are ten feet tall and bulletproof now, I doubt very seriously any of us were perfect, well rounded, and always articulate teenagers. You take a little bit of unneeded flack, but I speak for a lot of people when I say you're a good kid and you are doing the best you can. That's all it's about, man. Just keep on keeping on.

Awesome, congrats!!! Ran my first in December - great accomplishment.

Thanks man. Congrats to you as well. I will run another at some point just not anytime soon.

The last ticket I got (in 2010) drops off my insurance in a couple of days.

my rant from last night is just about over, thanks to the help of THP'ers and my coach.

my new rant is selling the stuff i have in the MP and getting a new 5 wood. are they not listed at good deals??

my rant from last night is just about over, thanks to the help of THP'ers and my coach.

my new rant is selling the stuff i have in the MP and getting a new 5 wood. are they not listed at good deals??

This time of year theres just a ton to pick from, people looking more st the newer gear rather than older models imo

This time of year theres just a ton to pick from, people looking more st the newer gear rather than older models imo

i know but the 5w and bag are current models, and the 4w is fairly new aswell. and they're all in great condition...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back