Callaway X-Hot Long Drive Contest

Haha negative ghostwriter.

Nate, we'll get as much as we can. I'll have my real camera too if the lighting is good and go from there. This is gonna be so much fun!

You never stop disappointing me Michael.

Get in there ward and get us coverage like no one else can!!!

We'll just say "hey let the kiddos in the front so they can see". That way Wardy can get some front row coverage.

Man I am excited for you three going to this. Will be following updates fo' sho'!

wow cool, have a great time!

This'll be cool to follow.

Awesome can't wait to follow along

Anybody??

BFupkYjCYAAfbHK.jpg

This is going to be awesome. I'm surprised, though, that I haven't gotten my invite from Callaway yet. :D

Sweet! I'll be tuning in.

I do hope that belt is there tonight. Will be interesting to see if Gary Woodland keeps it or if it gets passed on!

I do hope that belt is there tonight. Will be interesting to see if Gary Woodland keeps it or if it gets passed on!

Have you gotten any work done today? Hahaha

#jealous! This should be an awesome event and I hope I can follow along. Thanks for the heads up.

may not get to catch it live, but I'll definitely be looking for video when I get home tonight!

This sounds like a really good time. I hope War shows off his range abilities.

Looking forward to following along with this one. Should be pretty awesome to see some big hitters up close and personal.

This should be pretty cool!

I think I should move to Florida.

Ill be tuned in for sure JB! Why does all the excitement in golf always have to be on the east coast?

Just arrived in Orlando and checked into hotel. We will be heading over there around 6pm for everybody.

I know it was tweeted as a photo on it's way!!!

Just arrived in Orlando and checked into hotel. We will be heading over there around 6pm for everybody.

very cool. Should be a fantastic experience.

I'll be planning on watching!

Dan

Back