Contest - Callaway & THP - 1st Spot in the #Grandaddy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dreaming about this tonight, so psyched!

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

not going to be a productive day at work tomorrow....

Good luck everyone!
Sent from my Windows 8 Phone

Sorry if this is a skim, but any indication on what time the announcement will be made?

I sense excitement in here lol. Nervous excitement!

Google Ghost, I don't think it's been announced.

Autocorrect? hahaha

Thanks Hawk.

Hahaha indeed.

As cool as the other side of the pillow :D

I would call it anticipation.

Good luck all! :blob:

Sorry, just Taco Bell

Sort of off topic, sorta not. I am pondering one of those high crown visors really really hard.

tour-hc-visor-nvy-frontright-main.jpg

This has been the longest week ever. Is is Thursday yet???????????????????????????

Good luck to everyone tomorrow. The best part is that even though only one of us will be the winner tomorrow, there will be 6 more chances to get in this awesome event.

Good luck to all of those who have entered at winning, also good luck at sleeping tonight! Lol!

Good luck everyone, this is exciting! Man Callaway and THP are completely rocking it!

Good luck to everyone tomorrow. The best part is that even though only one of us will be the winner tomorrow, there will be 6 more chances to get in this awesome event.

Amen dude, and even though only person is "picked" the whole forum wins.

Got those pre-Morgan cup selection butterflies...anyone else?

Yup, I'd pass smooth out. I want this as bad as I ever have anything, trying to not get the ole hopes up isn't going to well. I'm getting eager/concerned/worried/excited!

I have to say, I really want this for the experience of it. But I also want it because it is the motivation I so badly need to get my game into shape and for me to find that dedication to improve. I really want to go out to California a new, confident golfer.

Good luck to everyone, I have no doubt whomever is chosen will do their best to bring their best game and take down Callaway!!!

I really want in on the Grandaddy because I love tournament golf. I seem to focus and play better in high pressure situations. Also this is going to be just a massively cool experience and I rarely get the chance to visit the left coast. I've also really fallen I love with some of the new Callaway clubs.

I have to say, I really want this for the experience of it. But I also want it because it is the motivation I so badly need to get my game into shape and for me to find that dedication to improve. I really want to go out to California a new, confident golfer.

Here's some motivation just in case: playing good golf is fun, so get better!

Here's some motivation just in case: playing good golf is fun, so get better!

I've been there before. Been a few years, but I can get back there. I feel close at times and just need that motivation to get back there. Pretty sure I'd become a range rat if this were to become a reality. Strike up the Rocky IV soundtrack. Ready to roll. #Grandaddy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back