Contest - Callaway & THP - 1st Spot in the #Grandaddy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well as a Maverick anyway - Im assured a position surely :clapp:

Boy I hope you have some awesome news for me tomorrow JB. Hawk needs another Midwesterner to go ahead and put a beating on the #zoocrew.

Only 6 hours to get your entry in! Better hurry!

I am excited at the chance to be part of the #Granddaddy Of Em All. This is an extraordinary opportunity. Thanks Callaway and THP!

TapAhoy!

Well guys it is only two hours from tomorrow here in the UK. Shame I will have to wait until gone lunch time.

Have never been to the USA so it would be one hell of a first visit.

Have got fingers crossed. In fact I have so many things crossed I can't walk straight.

Good luck to one and all.

Win a contest to participate or not, this is a pretty amazing step in the right direction here at THP. I haven't been here as long as most, but to see this and the Morgan Cup, Invitational series, etc. all happen is pretty amazing.

What Josh, Morgan and the rest of the team here do for us is nothing short of spectacular and I think we all need to appreciate being a part of this amazing community.

This would be one helluva trip. Though with so many entrants I'm trying not to get my hopes too high.

Well guys it is only two hours from tomorrow here in the UK. Shame I will have to wait until gone lunch time.

Have never been to the USA so it would be one hell of a first visit.

Have got fingers crossed. In fact I have so many things crossed I can't walk straight.

Good luck to one and all.

Hi RR, good luck buddy. Would love to see you make a trip over here!

I can't wait to hear who gets to be Hawks first team mate!

I want to be part of this something terrible for sure.

After reading how cool the #zoocrew was at the Texas invitational I can only imagine hanging with them all weekend, playing some amazing course(s) and seeing HQ. Those who get in are in for a treat!

So.freaking.cool

I cannot honestly comprehend this. I want this badly

So.freaking.cool

I cannot honestly comprehend this. I want this badly

I hear you bud! I do as well, among plenty of others...I hope I'm not behind the wheel if I'm chosen tomorrow, that would be bad for me and Richard, hehehe. There are so many THPers who really deserve a chance at this, you amongst them for sure.

I hear you bud! I do as well, among plenty of others...I hope I'm not behind the wheel if I'm chosen tomorrow, that would be bad for me and Richard, hehehe. There are so many THPers who really deserve a chance at this, you amongst them for sure.

I would love to see you in this, that is for sure man

What a great chance for a very lucky THPer. I would really like to know the count of all the people that entered.

This would be one helluva trip. Though with so many entrants I'm trying not to get my hopes too high.

Me too, man. Good luck to everyone! I know whoever wins, they will be a great representative for THP!

I would love to see you in this, that is for sure man

I would love to see both of you dudes in this!

It's too exciting for words, I've had to try not to think about it too much so that I can cope!!

Good luck to one and all - this really is an amazing competition!

Grandaddy needs so experience the Blue Bam Group

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

I will be the honorary THP water boy if that's what it takes lol. I'll even spike the #zoocrew's beverages if necessary.

Less than 24 hours hell yah!

#teamthp #therealjrod

Loving all the positive vibes in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back