Hello from Cleveland, OH

GoldenBear67

Reaction score
Handicap
Hello,

I'm from Cleveland, OH and for 20+ yrs I've been a weekend golfer never bought any "NEW" equipment and I got my game to where I feel I wouldn't get any better without upgrading, last year I bought the R11 9* Driver & Odyssey White Ice #1 putter also my buddy bought new Irons and after watching him with them I knew I needed to do the same, and thus I started my quest and that's how I stumbled on to this site and boy I'm glad. I ended up get fit for Ping G20's (5i - SW) and they are on the way and I also bought the RBZ Tour 3 14.5* SF all thanks to this site putting the final nail into my decision. I confident this site will help me find the final two pieces to my bag a hybrid that fills the gap of 3W & R7 22* and low bounce wedge in the 58 or 60 * realm. Awesome site that I will follow for many many years as long I can still swing the sticks....

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome!

Welcome to paradise!

Welcome!

:wavey: :welcome:

:welcome:

Welcome to THP

Thanks everyone, you all are awesome !!!!

Welcome to thp!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome!

Welcome. We will be up in OH pretty soon in the tour van. Enjoy the site.

Hello,

I'm from Cleveland, OH and for 20+ yrs I've been a weekend golfer never bought any "NEW" equipment and I got my game to where I feel I wouldn't get any better without upgrading, last year I bought the R11 9* Driver & Odyssey White Ice #1 putter also my buddy bought new Irons and after watching him with them I knew I needed to do the same, and thus I started my quest and that's how I stumbled on to this site and boy I'm glad. I ended up get fit for Ping G20's (5i - SW) and they are on the way and I also bought the RBZ Tour 3 14.5* SF all thanks to this site putting the final nail into my decision. I confident this site will help me find the final two pieces to my bag a hybrid that fills the gap of 3W & R7 22* and low bounce wedge in the 58 or 60 * realm. Awesome site that I will follow for many many years as long I can still swing the sticks....

Welcome to THP GB!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome! Great to have you.

Welcome to THP!

welcome to THP

Welcome! Glad to see a fellow Ohioan. Im just down the road here in Canton

Welcome Aboard!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to thp, I'm originally from canton

Welcome to THP

Welcome from another Cleveland Hacker. Where do you usually play? We should hook up for a round some time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Welcome!

Back