Atlanta, GA - 2013 THP Invitational Sponsored By Sligo

How far would the drive be from the airport to the Trophy club?

Sent from my Samsung S2 using Tapatalk 2

How far would the drive be from the airport to the Trophy club?

45 minutes tops.

Thanks guys. Trying to weigh out the logistics and costs if I were to drive or fly for this event.

I'd actually say you can get from the airport to Alpharetta in 30-35 minutes. It's all about traffic.

Also, if you're renting a car, 400 has a toll. Just remember to bring quarters/dollar bills. You don't want to be that guy parked at the toll booth parked running around asking people for change.

PM sent. Hoping this one isn't filled up yet.

PS. Just a straight shot down I85 from Charlotte for anyone wanting to stop in for a Friday round!

If anyone needs a ride to and from the airport, I can do it. I live in Roswell, which is right next to Alpharetta. I know the area well, and I probably know where this hotel is.

I may take you up on this JT. Thanks

If anyone needs a ride to and from the airport, I can do it. I live in Roswell, which is right next to Alpharetta. I know the area well, and I probably know where this hotel is.

I didn't see this earlier, but that's a classy offer right there JT. Well done.

I didn't see this earlier, but that's a classy offer right there JT. Well done.

As long as I dont have to support Team Paradise. Hahah

As long as I dont have to support Team Paradise. Hahah

It's alright Dev. I'll still give you a ride. Just a little gas money is all I ask. Like $15.

It's alright Dev. I'll still give you a ride. Just a little gas money is all I ask. Like $15.

Of course man. Its the least I can do.

Awesome. Done. I'm your ride.

Sweet. You da man. I was a little worried about this part of the trip. I owe you big time.

Sweet. You da man. I was a little worried about this part of the trip. I owe you big time.

No worries. You owe me nothing. It's the least I could do.

I thinking myself and another old man cough cough (Dawg) and young lady (KB) ,might have to hit this track during the week for a practice run. Senior rates during week days are pretty darn good!

I thinking myself and another old man cough cough (Dawg) and young lady (KB) ,might have to hit this track during the week for a practice run. Senior rates during week days are pretty darn good!

Yep, I like the $35 senior rate during the week, lets' make this happen soon.

I should be. I start a new job april 1st so than I will know my schedule.

Make it happen! I'm excited for u to meet some of these non Ohio folks!

I seriously hope I can make this one. Should be an awesome time.

I seriously hope I can make this one. Should be an awesome time.

I'm counting on you being there Charlie. Get to work to make it happen buddy.

Back