Rules on white belts

Matthew

Reaction score
Handicap
What are the rules for white belts? Just with white pants or shorts, white shoes no matter the pants color? I'm confused.

Hopefully One-T will chime in, he helped me TONS with this. It was truly appreciated, dude has style.

KellyBo told me, "old men with fat bellies are prohibited from wearing them". :bulgy-eyes: That's about all I got to say about this.

What are the rules for white belts? Just with white pants or shorts, white shoes no matter the pants color? I'm confused.

I uaually try to match my belt to my shoes or to my hat.

I don't think there is really any rules. I wear a white belt with any pants color, I'm usually wearing white shoes, but I've done it with black shoes as well.

KellyBo told me, "old men with fat bellies are prohibited from wearing them". :bulgy-eyes: That's about all I got to say about this.

old me with fat bellies are prohibited from wearing them, unless they are wearing cargo jorts or loudmouth shorts. :angel:

I like to wear my white belt with just about anything, though it usually matches something on my outfit. I don't have white shoes to match it with (which needs to change, it's limiting my options), but I match it with my hat or accents on my shirt and hat or something.

Why? Enough overhang and you can't see the belt.

I wear mine with any color combo really. I think it all comes down on if you want to the belt to stand out or just blend in.

old men with fat bellies are prohibited from wearing them, unless they are wearing cargo jorts or loudmouth shorts. :angel:

You da man ddxu! This dude is jello''s best friend :D

I wear my white Nike golf belt with everything... I get laughed at bit it looks killer.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

If wearing white belt, need white hat and white shoes. Thats my rule of thumb.

I'll wear my white belt with my white shoes and white shirt. Usually wear grey pants.

Once our waists reach a certain size, white belts just make us look like beach balls.

According to Rickie Fowler: Match the belt with the shoes. That goes for all belts.

What about men in their early 30's and chunky?

I always go white belt with white shoes. I usually try to do a white hat, but I will do a colored hat with mine. Never a black hat though..

I always go white belt with white shoes. I usually try to do a white hat, but I will do a colored hat with mine. Never a black hat though..

I'm usually good on coloured hats with white belts as long as they have white writing on them.

I think as long as you are wearing white shoes and a white hat, there really aren't any rules. I do tend to opt for a white belt when I am wearing darker colors for pants/shorts. Grays, blues.

I wear one all the time and always wear white shoes.

Sounds like white shoes, white belt & THP hat. I knew I could get what I needed here.
Y'all are pretty dang good folks.

Unless you wear white pants, then the belt needs to match.

General rule is it needs to match something else you're wearing rather that be pants, shoes, or shirt.

Unless you wear white pants, then the belt needs to match.

General rule is it needs to match something else you're wearing rather that be pants, shoes, or shirt.

Or hat.

This is clearly just my opinion, but with just hat and belt matching it's not enough. Like I said though, that's strictly just my thought.

Back