What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played 9 holes with my dad tonight.. Watched a 56 year old man swing an extra stiff driver (under 100mph) and three wood (even less) somewhere in the realm of 40-60 yards further than a regular flex driver and three wood.. Laughed, then decided he was screwed.

Your dad moves that Kusala black. The ss doesn't make sense for it, but the results can't be argued with.

Played 9 holes with my dad tonight.. Watched a 56 year old man swing an extra stiff driver (under 100mph) and three wood (even less) somewhere in the realm of 40-60 yards further than a regular flex driver and three wood.. Laughed, then decided he was screwed.

Now that's interesting!

I took my first lesson today then hit some balls afterward to try and groove the new grip, stance and posture. I wore a blister on my left index finger from the new grip and hitting a bunch of balls.

Swing changes can be tough but stick with it and it'll pay off!
Now that's interesting!

I took my first lesson today then hit some balls afterward to try and groove the new grip, stance and posture. I wore a blister on my left index finger from the new grip and hitting a bunch of balls.

Hit the range for about 45 minutes today. Not a great session, I've lost my touch with the driver.

Dan

I told him to get a lesson and to never ever buy a golf club without consulting me first. He just shook his head hahaha

That's hilarious, silly Eddie

Went over to Jonesco and played 20+ holes and then spent about 45 minutes working on pitch shots. Did not keep score and it was probably a good thing :act-up:

had an outdoor short game lesson.... hit a teaching basket full of balls then practiced putting for an hour. then went to dicks to look at golf stuff.

had an outdoor short game lesson.... hit a teaching basket full of balls then practiced putting for an hour. then went to dicks to look at golf stuff.
Thursdays the driver fitting? I'm sure Motoo is looking forward to that. hahaha.

Went to diving range. Lightened up my grip on driver and fixed my push right.

Thursdays the driver fitting? I'm sure Motoo is looking forward to that. hahaha.

yeah i go back thursday for the fitting.... and i'm sure motoo is looking forward to that... i think he thought i was gonna dent his driver or something.

yeah i go back thursday for the fitting.... and i'm sure motoo is looking forward to that... i think he thought i was gonna dent his driver or something.
I'm thinking a RAZR Fit Xtreme with a VS Proto 80[h=3][/h]

I'm thinking a RAZR Fit Xtreme with a VS Proto 80

not a shaft option for us. i will tell you i was BUMMED and cranky when my appt was postponed due to rain.

Hit some vintage PING G2 irons and almost pulled the trigger.

Cleaned out my whole bag, stocked up on balls, and then watched the snow fall outside. Very depressing, can't wait.

THP and hit some 50 yard shots at the park outside my house

Put my set of Top Flite clubs on Craigslist this afternoon. Maybe somebody will pick them up so I can replace my 3 wood & a hybrid.

Went by GolfSmith and checked out grips for my MC clubs. Looks like it's going to be GolfPride NMDC Blue/Black.

Walked around the course looking/collecting lost balls. :act-up:

Went back and pulled the trigger on those G2 irons.

TapAhoy!

Went back and pulled the trigger on those G2 irons.

TapAhoy!

LOL, so how many sets do you now own SeeMoreGuy? I bet you have your own personal Ping collection including sets dating way back.

LOL, so how many sets do you now own SeeMoreGuy? I bet you have your own personal Ping collection including sets dating way back.

Just more clubs he has to clean and wax!

LOL! I am embarrassed to say but PING is the dominate OEM in the stable now. Cleaned and polished last night. My better half wants to commit me or find China with pictures of golf clubs on it. She know I will race to do the dishes then.

TapAhoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back