The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
ugh, nevermind problem solved!

Fricking Scam's! Liz's 80 year old widowed mother get's a call yesterday from what sounded like her grandson saying he was in trouble, across the boarder and needed help. I guess a cop get's on sounding very real and official that they he needed $1600 bail. She was extremely upset and ready to do what ever for her grandson, to the point she had the money out of the bank and was driving to a Western Union in another town when she decided to call and see if he needed more to help get home. She call's his phone and thank goodness he answered or 15 minutes later the money would have been sent, lol.

These people new everyone's name's, mentioned several things about him, completely came off as a real deal and almost pulled it off by getting her extremely upset to the point she just couldn't think. What a world we live in sometimes.
I got this scam in an email, supposedly from my sister's ex-husband. FROM HIS EMAIL! I replied to it through the link on his personal website that someone was scamming him, and they had actually hacked his real email (I figured they were spoofing his email). I had seen the scam years ago on Snopes. It's been around a long, long time. Sucks that people do that crap.

Even if I hadn't known it was a scam, I would have had second thoughts anyway, because a few weeks earlier we'd had a falling out with him and weren't on speaking terms anyway.

hahaha. thats awesome

I was in a fraternity. It was the most fun I have ever had. EVER!
My roommate was a Pike. I got to do all the frat stuff without having to pledge. Awesome stuff. Party animals.

Allergies...words cannot describe how hard it was to try to play 18 today and I am still suffering 7 hours later after a shower and tons of allergy meds/benadryl.

Allergies...words cannot describe how hard it was to try to play 18 today and I am still suffering 7 hours later after a shower and tons of allergy meds/benadryl.

Try prescription strength Allegra or generic it helps me

Sent from my iPhone 5, using Tapatalk 2

Try prescription strength Allegra or generic it helps me

Sent from my iPhone 5, using Tapatalk 2

I take like 4 different things. Just been horrible this week I guess

I had one of those moments where you wake up in the middle of the night, but you think it is in the morning. I was scrambling for about 10 minutes thinking I was late to work. What a way to start the day, but it was nice knowing it was only 1:00 in the morning.

I got this scam in an email, supposedly from my sister's ex-husband. FROM HIS EMAIL! I replied to it through the link on his personal website that someone was scamming him, and they had actually hacked his real email (I figured they were spoofing his email). I had seen the scam years ago on Snopes. It's been around a long, long time. Sucks that people do that crap.

Even if I hadn't known it was a scam, I would have had second thoughts anyway, because a few weeks earlier we'd had a falling out with him and weren't on speaking terms anyway.

Sounds like it's going strong again right now. Since posting about this we have heard about 20 different situations of it from people, over just the last couple weeks. Hope they catch these people quick.

For some reason there was no traffic on the way to my clinical this morning and I got here almost an hour early. Just sitting in the parking garage for the last 40 minutes.

Chunky, hope things get better big guy! Sound like you need to do something to break the bad karma going on. Do something different today!!! I really do hope things turn around for you quickly!

JT, just saw your story, keep your head up big guy and don't hit on other guy's GF's!! Although the excitement level is probably pretty high if you continue down that road.........nevermind, get that single girl sitting next to her!

Why is it that all doctors office staff and over weight And out of shape?

Just a microcosm look of America in general I guess. We all know you've been in airports lately and have gotten a very up close look at this problem. And yes, it is a problem.

Canadan called me foul names via text message.

HAHAHAA!!! Yes!!!! Just trying to keep up with you. I also think I called you one of my favourite people. Doesn't that count?

He's a google chatter.

I'm not all thumbs, that's for sure.

I can tell you that Stephanie works in an endoscopy surgical center and you would not believe the crap brought in there EVERY day from various medical reps. Obviously, she doesn't touch any of it but I am not shocked to see so many folks in the medical profession overweight.

And in an endoscopy center....it is irony at it's finest.

I think I've about had it with YouTube golf instruction videos. Every one I watch tells me to do something different, sometimes the opposite of what the last video said. I'm ready to just find my own natural comfortable swing and stick with it until I can hit the ball consistently. I'm beginning to think that practice and a repeatable swing are more important than a textbook form.

I think I've about had it with YouTube golf instruction videos. Every one I watch tells me to do something different, sometimes the opposite of what the last video said. I'm ready to just find my own natural comfortable swing and stick with it until I can hit the ball consistently. I'm beginning to think that practice and a repeatable swing are more important than a textbook form.

Because there are so many things that cause the same faults, many videos address all the different things to try and fix the same fault. Unless you see a golf professional who can identify your specific fault, you're trying to fix the wrong thing with almost every video.

Oh and don't forget, Bettinardi Putters are sick!

If lessons aren't a possibility, pick one method/instructor and stick with it. don't hop around because you will end up very confused.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

New rant. I must have read Bridgestone Rules about 500 times, now I'm going to read about sick Bettinardi putters another 500 times. My brain simply will not ignore that last line and every time I read it I get mad at myself for doing it again.:alien:

New rant. I must have read Bridgestone Rules about 500 times, now I'm going to read about sick Bettinardi putters another 500 times. My brain simply will not ignore that last line and every time I read it I get mad at myself for doing it again.:alien:

LOL, tapatalk lets anything go in their sig line.

Just a microcosm look of America in general I guess. We all know you've been in airports lately and have gotten a very up close look at this problem. And yes, it is a problem.

I am but no means a poster child for the super fit but there something about walking into a doctors office and the entire staff is larger than me. No women shorter than me should be bigger than
Me and administering health advise.

Buys new X360 game to play with friends.

Picks up Xbox from where I used to live.

Bag rips and Xbox hits the deck in the parking lot. Pieces go everywhere.

Oh and don't forget, Bettinardi Putters are sick!

I am but no means a poster child for the super fit but there something about walking into a doctors office and the entire staff is larger than me. No women shorter than me should be bigger than
Me and administering health advise.

It is an interesting thought for sure. I met with a doctor before I started my diet to talk about my health and the nurse that weighed me and all that was very large. Extremely confused there..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back