Cleveland Classic XL & XL Custom Driver Preview Thread

wow, awesome that Cleveland stepped it up for you in this case!

I think it's great that you see clubs now with the loft window. Cobra, Adams, I think the RBZ S2, and these have it. Really makes it easier for the consumer to know exactly what setting they are on

So. Gorgeous.

These pic's are KILLING me.

I wasn't sure about the black and gold combo but hot damn if these pics don't look sexy. It's official. I'm now pondering... I could see pulling my Kusala and throwing it in the custom. I guess it would be nice to have the ability to change shafts... *heads to CG.com*

Anyone know the situation on adapters for these?

Dhill, that driver is awesome dude. I am so glad they took care of the shaft for you!!! Your gonna be lethal.

This just in.. woah!!! Sorry for the pics, but it just got handed to me here at work.

I think this has to be one of the best looking drivers out. When they put the ferrule on the shaft, they put the words on the shaft down, so when you look at i t*t just looks like an all black mean machine. I honestly can not wait to get this out on the course. I did ask for a different grip so I was confused to see the normal grip on it. I asked for a yellow grip just to give it some fun color. Oh well, I couldnt be happier.

2013-04-04_14-28-24_280_zps0fd97e44.jpg

2013-04-04_14-28-45_862_zpsf2490af0.jpg

2013-04-04_14-29-35_844_zps9b2d0a9f.jpg

2013-04-04_14-30-11_913_zpsa72cba21.jpg

Looking good! I dig the all black look.

Looking good! I dig the all black look.
yeah, you see the letters in the first pic, only because I was messing with settings.

I'm so curious about the Custom. Can't wait until you guys are able to get out there with them.

Looking good Jarret, interested to hear how that black tie treats you.

Just waiting for that text from my mom.....

Nice T! Love the darkness of a driver you have.

Looking good Jarret, interested to hear how that black tie treats you.
Yeah, I am dying to hit this setup.

The black tie in my current driver was why I chose it for this one.

Just got home from the PGA SS in Duluth, and I brought home a brand spanking new Cleveland Classic XL Custom. I hit several of the new offerings and the Custom was the easy winner. I am very happy with this new big dog.

Yeah, I am dying to hit this setup.

The black tie in my current driver was why I chose it for this one.

Gotcha, I knew you played the Kai'li, I think, in the J40 but was not sure you were gaming now. Probably be a seamless transition for you then.

Just got home from the PGA SS in Duluth, and I brought home a brand spanking new Cleveland Classic XL Custom. I hit several of the new offerings and the Custom was the easy winner. I am very happy with this new big dog.

Nice, congrats buddy! What loft & shaft you go with?

I can't get over how cool this driver looks. Nice One-T

Thats great buddy!!!
Gotcha, I knew you played the Kai'li, I think, in the J40 but was not sure you were gaming now. Probably be a seamless transition for you then.

Lets hope so buddy!

War and Cookie, Nice looking drivers. I dont know how I missed it. Now I am even more bummed about my grip

All of these pictures are great. This is the only driver thread I'm following religiously right now...

I don't think you're alone buddy. I think I ordered the same grip as you, so they're bound to screw up mine as well.
Even if they do "screw up" your grip order I think it's a minor detail that can easily be rectified.

This is a gorgeous driver, I can't wait to hear how well it works for you guys!

Nice, congrats buddy! What loft & shaft you go with?

I am getting older so this is my first regular flex driver a Miyazaki 6R and we stepped the loft up to 11.5*. 16* launch with 2800 rpm, I only carry the ball 200 now as my SS is down to 90. It was at 95 just 4 years ago :sad: Like they say, getting old ain't for sissies. :smile:

Back